Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wheat Waffles new video

greycel let me tell you something
Wheat waffles is a normie
i dont watch normie shit

i dont watch normie shit
No one cares that you don’t watch it, if you are a trucel then just ignore this thread, do you go to the street like a fucking retard saying stuffs like “uhhh anime? that’s so cringe dude, consider suicide lmao”?

View: https://youtu.be/gK1w1cAKS7o

This guy is so based. Another nice video from him.

Wheat Waffles is kinda blue pilled though, he's also just another one of those guys milking the many young, naive and desperate fools in the manosphere.

He is literally "selling ratings" and has made thousands off of it, and not one incel is going to get laid after getting a rating and taking his advice, because his advice is blue pilled

The only improvement that matters is changes to your bones, and that requires extreme surgeries, which requires tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars

He is literally "selling ratings" and has made thousands off of it, and not one incel is going to get laid after getting a rating and taking his advice, because his advice is blue pilled
Give the proof that he's giving bluepilled advices after he rated someone

Wheat Waffles is kinda blue pilled though, he's also just another one of those guys milking the many young, naive and desperate fools in the manosphere.

The only improvement that matters is changes to your bones, and that requires extreme surgeries, which requires tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars
there's nothing a low value man can do to change his situation. You either settle for lower or pay (and eventually go broke) for higher

Give the proof that he's giving bluepilled advices after he rated someone
1. First off, I really like the fact that you just went straight past the part about him charging incels money for ratings :feelskek:. I swear this community is primed for exploitation.

2. He made an entire video about these cosmetic things to improve your looks that really and truly won't make a difference:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLsEKzcfWE

Nothing stated in this video will make a difference to the average incel, and ironically in his most recent video (posted in this thread) he confirms that with his points on height (something which I said in his comment section of the looksmaxxing video):
[UWSL]The juice isn't worth the squeeze[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Seems like a lot of effort just to claim something that isn't really yours (its just your turn) and can be stolen from you at a moments notice.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I know copers can't stop chasing the dream though so it doesn't matter what I say lol.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Oh and none of what you mentioned matters if you don't meet a woman's height criteria[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Statistically 94% of women will reject a man solely based on his height[/UWSL]

[UWSL]50% of women will reject a man for being 5'8"[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5'9" is the average height for US males[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5'7" is the average height for all males on the planet[/UWSL]

If the advice he's giving his PAYING "customers" (more like idiots) is like anything in that looksmaxxing video, and those guys have legit incel tier looks, all they did was waste their money to be supplied with false hope

LIST OF THINGS HE TALKED ABOUT:
Body Fat%
Muscle mass
Hair
Skincare :feelskek:
Beard :feelskek:
Personal hygiene
Dental hygiene
Lip health
Fashion :feelskek:
Cologne :feelskek:
Posture
High quality photos :feelskek: (high quality photos of your ugly fucking bone structure so they can really see how ugly you are)
Shoe-lifts :feelskek:
Nose-hair
Pluck Monobrow
Eyebrow thickness :feelskek:
Clean ears
Tongue posture
Facial exercises
Supplements
Nutrition

Most are cosmetic and/or shit all incels already do and fail doing, the entire video is a waste, its for normies really, it won't help any incel at all.

Last edited:
2. He made an entire video about these cosmetic things to improve your looks that really and truly won't make a difference:
And in this video he said why these things won't help you at "genetic & unchangeable" part. You are not making any sense

And in this video he said why these things won't help you at "genetic & unchangeable" part. You are not making any sense
Watch from 0:00 to 0:49 (includes the same "genetic & unchangeable" part you mentioned)

What he says is pure delusion, he only mentions the "genetic & unchangeable" part to then immediately rationalize - "hey, just make ten 1% improvements in all these random pointless cosmetic things and that will improve your looks by 1 point"

No, it doesn't work like that, the video should have ended at 0:49 lol

You are definitely going to be one of those fanboy idiots that pays him to rate you, heck you probably did it already :feelskek:

Wheet waffles is a normie dude looks nothing like an incel

You are definitely going to be one of those fanboy idiots that pays him to rate you, heck you probably did it already :feelskek:
In your dreams, fuckface. I already know that i'm ugly because of baldness at young age. Explain me this. Even if he's bluepilled. Why is he making black pill videos then? He also did debates with red pills like Hamza and others. He could just make tons of videos about personality and looksmaxxing

Wheet waffles is a normie dude looks nothing like an incel
That's the funniest part, we have a normie tier guy, giving blue pilled tier advice and incels are paying him to do it, I can't even feel bad for those guys tbh. If you let normie vultures come into the community and pillage it for their own gain that's your fault.

Imagine paying to get a rating when you have a mirror and years of rejections to us as your gauge lol

I guess the problem is there are a lot of fakecels that never approached much so they "aren't sure"

In your dreams, fuckface. I already know that i'm ugly because of baldness at young age. Explain me this. Even if he's bluepilled. Why is he making black pill videos then? He also did debates with red pills like Hamza and others. He could just make tons of videos about personality and looksmaxxing
UNTAPPED NICHE

Everybody and their brother is making red pilled content, its saturated, he's tapped into a new market and he's even selling ratings so he's making a killing outside of his ad revenue

Last edited:
That's the funniest part, we have a normie tier guy, giving blue pilled tier advice and incels are paying him to do it, I can't even feel bad for those guys tbh. If you let normie vultures come into the community and pillage it for their own gain that's your fault.

Imagine paying to get a rating when you have a mirror and years of rejections to us as your gauge lol

I guess the problem is there are a lot of fakecels that never approached much so they "aren't sure"

UNTAPPED NICHE

Everybody and their brother is making red pilled content, its saturated, he's tapped into a new market and he's even selling ratings so he's making a killing outside of his ad revenue
Still didn't explain why he's making blackpilled videos. Also who is "their brother". Are you using google translator?

Still didn't explain why he's making blackpilled videos.
I literally just said it, are you blind:
UNTAPPED NICHE

making red pilled content, its saturated, he's tapped into a new market
He probably intended to make red pill content, but he saw that it was saturated and decided to go another route

This guy isn't even an incel, he's making black pilled content for money, he would have went the red pill route if it wasn't so saturated with higher quality content

Starting a red pill channel right now when channels like Fresh&Fit & Kevin Samuels are out right now would be stupid as hell, they are sucking up all of the viewership, you won't stand a chance, especially as a "faceless" channel

But Wheat Waffles got himself doxxed anyways so he might as well show his face

Also who is "their brother". Are you using google translator?

This dude is a tool. He is a normie trying to bring other men down while he is off having sex.

Actually i just believe things when it's considered a fact and certified by my lads,otherwise it's a lose lose situation. :blackpill:

i dont watch normie shit
This. It's hilarious that most pro-incel content makers like Wheat Waffles and Incelmatics are literally normies that have/had relationships kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wheat Waffles makes "blackpilled content" for normies who are just finding out about pill language. Like many others have said. Wheat Waffles is a normie himself. He is'nt sub-5 at all and has just found his niche in video creation, no different from vloggers filming homeless people and capitalizing on it. Its not like hes saying or creating anything different, just spouting off the same basic blackpill shit but worse since his content is litered with :redpill: as @BlkPillPres has pointed out. Hes worse though because he's an opportunistic normie also taking money from sub-5 men by doing face ratings, yet talks about how red pilled dating coaches leech money off of incels. I know there are retarded incels on here, probably reading this comment who have paid for his face rating and jfl :feelskek:. He believes too much in guys being able to jump ratings with superficial shit yet says he is at the far end of the blackpill. I could go on an entire diatribe about Wheat waffles but will stop here.

Last edited:
This. It's hilarious that most pro-incel content makers like Wheat Waffles and Incelmatics are literally normies that have/had relationships kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:
The halo effect operates even on incels, lmfao

Wheat Waffles was destroyed by the PUA John Anthony

View: https://youtu.be/TerluGI10io

Hard to take him seriously after that tbh

This guy is a complete fag. He didnt "destroy" him at all. Id rather watch wheat waffles any day of this week than this clown. The only reason he made this "exposed" video is because WW did a face rating on him and said he was ugly WHICH IS TRUE.

Last edited:
This guy is a complete fag. He didnt "destroy" him at all. Id rather watch wheat waffles any day of this week than this clown. The only reason he made this "exposed" video is because WW did a face rating on him and said he was ugly WHICH IS TRUE.
I don’t watch much WW but on th video around the 10:49 mark he said he was a 9.

the cope is real.

I don’t watch much WW but on th video around the 10:49 mark he said he was a 9.

the cope is real.
LOOOL. From what I remember WW rated his face as a 3 which I agree with. This dude isn't attractive and he is seething the entire video.

WW rated him 3/10 which is bs, he is at least 4 or even 5 or more all things considered. WW, like many, scores men on average too low and forgets to factor in things like JBW.

Tbh WW probably rated him 3/10 due to personal bias imo so to me the retaliation was justified.

Btw not the first time WW has been taken apart either, Vegan Gains also tore him a new one but I think the debate was taken off youtube.
Exactly what I said, waffles mogs the pua guy
Again, meaningless. Mog is slang, and people use it to mean many things. I guess you simply mean you think WW is better.

Last edited:
Wheat Waffles makes "blackpilled content" for normies who are just finding out about pill language. Like many others have said. Wheat Waffles is a normie himself. He is'nt sub-5 at all and has just found his niche in video creation, no different from vloggers filming homeless people and capitalizing on it. Its not like hes saying or creating anything different, just spouting off the same basic blackpill shit but worse since his content is litered with :redpill: as @BlkPillPres has pointed out. Hes worse though because he's an opportunistic normie also taking money from sub-5 men by doing face ratings, yet talks about how red pilled dating coaches leech money off of incels. I know there are retarded incels on here, probably reading this comment who have paid for his face rating and jfl :feelskek:. He believes too much in guys being able to jump ratings with superficial shit yet says he is at the far end of the blackpill. I could go on an entire diatribe about Wheat waffles but will stop here.
Why do you shit on this dude? His moneymaxxing idea was pretty smart ngl.

Why would I care about a normie moneymaxxing? If he was legit a basement ridden incel Id support it but dude is a successful normie regardless of his face rating income.

Why would I care about a normie moneymaxxing? If he was legit a basement ridden incel Id support it but dude is a successful normie regardless of his face rating income.
Good point:feelswhere:

Are you some kind of larp?

What kind of question is this?

Why do I have a problem with a normie leeching off of the incel community? (you're seriously asking this)

I know there are retarded incels on here, probably reading this comment who have paid for his face rating
Yup, the retard tier of incels tbh, true window lickers.

Worse than simps ngl, well maybe not worse but the same kind of.

And btw yes WW has a nice young gf.

Why do I have a problem with a normie leeching off of the incel community? (you're seriously asking this)
That's one of the dumbest posters here you're taking to :lul:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if @Notorious Inkler paid WW for a face rating, just the kind of incel that would do it.

Last edited:

I highly doubt that truecels buy looksmaxxing advice and face ratings. His main audience are "blackpilled" low-tier-normies or even regular normies. Even .org users don't pay for any of his services because the average .org autist knows more about this topic than this normie. Imo, he is leeching off "blackpilled" normies rather than incels. Just look at some pfp in his comment section.
That's one of the dumbest posters here you're taking to :lul:

Wouldn't be surprised at all if @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35245.jpg?1635757170 [/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler paid WW for a face rating, just the kind of incel that would do it.
Jfl. Lose some weight, fatass.

Last edited: