Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wheat waffles new video - escaping the blackpill

I don't know if I could really change my view of the :blackpill:at all. It all makes sense to me, and I couldn't deceive myself into something, that I deep down know isn't real, or at least, I am convinced it doesn't make sense through my lense of everything.

Maybe I'm just like a bizarre little person that walks back and forth.

I don't know if I could really change my view of the :blackpill:at all. It all makes sense to me, and I couldn't deceive myself into something, that I deep down know isn't real, or at least, I am convinced it doesn't make sense through my lense of everything.

Maybe I'm just like a bizarre little person that walks back and forth.
I don’t think you can ever escape the blackpill. Once you see the truth of human nature it puts everything into perspective.

Hello Wheat Waffles
Why are you advertising your shitty videos?
Because no one else is retarded enough to watch them. Seriously, nothing wrong with this guy’s content but why the fuck, should I, as an incel, ever watch blackpilled YouTube videos? I myself am a living breathing blackpill, I can generate blackpills by just existing and going near women. Much rather watch good copes when I’m on yt to help me escape not to have me back in reality.

I don’t think you can ever escape the blackpill. Once you see the truth of human nature it puts everything into perspective.
I know, that's how I also think. Most would probably say I'm fakecel or some shit, but I do not think even women are to blame.
It is simple homo sapiens nature, that what happens to you forms what you are. Since a baby. We're all in the same life trap, even though, people like me are unfairly treated because of how they have been in the typical sOcIeTy (no typical behaviour adjusted to normality, no looks adjusted to what is naturally seen as attractive), but there's really no one to blame for it. I don't even hate women or chads or smth like that and specifically "target" them in my mind with any frustration.

I believe in that a human itself adapts to it's surroundings from the beginning on, from birth on. That's what makes them. No one has any real free will or control about how they have been raised to be. It's only natural, humans have adapted to their surroundings from the beginning on, flight and fight reaction, because we needed it. Same it is with our brain development, that's at least what I think.

He's probably crying a lot, wondering why no girl wants him :feelsokman:

Because no one else is retarded enough to watch them. Seriously, nothing wrong with this guy’s content but why the fuck, should I, as an incel, ever watch blackpilled YouTube videos? I myself am a living breathing blackpill, I can generate blackpills by just existing and going near women. Much rather watch good copes when I’m on yt to help me escape not to have me back in reality.
I feel completely the same, i avoid blackpill content and sexual politics.

Wheat waffles is a :redpill: cuck, why are you sharing this shit here?

hes a grifting bluepilled faggot.

Garbage video,he is just repeating what we all know