Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wheat Waffles face rating

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Have any of you guys paid to be rated by Wheat Waffles (or anyone else)? If so, what rating did he give you? What did he say about your face?

I'm considering spending $15 on it because I want an unbiased opinion on what I look like. Maybe if I get a 6/10 or higher score (although highly unlikely) I'll finally be able to get motivated in order to improve myself or something.

Does that faggot get paid for rating people?
:lul:

Does that faggot get paid for rating people?
:lul:
Yeah. Seems like a pretty easy job. I know he doesn't exactly have a good rep here but I'm desperate.

Just PM a trusted user, why would you pay for this? :feelswhat:

Yeah. Seems like a pretty easy job. I know he doesn't exactly have a good rep here but I'm desperate.
Just go to looksmax brainlet, jfl. Or pm some random user

thats e-whore level of cucked

who are some people that can do that on here?
I guess I could do so... :feelshehe:

But maybe a longtime user with a large online time, who's willing to rate you. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Have any of you guys paid to be rated by Wheat Waffles (or anyone else)? If so, what rating did he give you? What did he say about your face?

I'm considering spending $15 on it because I want an unbiased opinion on what I look like. Maybe if I get a 6/10 or higher score (although highly unlikely) I'll finally be able to get motivated in order to improve myself or something.
Yeah man I payed him to get my face rated because I have no shame. It was a comfortable experience and he gave me some good advice that none of my friends or family would ever give me. He is also quite friendly.

who are some people that can do that on here?
Me

Im a mod who will protect your identity and have actually gotten random PMs my first 2 years on here :society:

I guess I could do so... :feelshehe:

But maybe a longtime user with a large online time, who's willing to rate you. :feelsjuice:

holy fuck people paying for this lmaoooo

i'd rather burn my money than pay that cuck for a face rating

Give a hobo a buck and ask him.

I did but don’t waste your money on it he gave me a 5/10 when I’m actually a 4/10 at best

I wonder how much wheat waffles has made from suckers asking for a rate?

No man can rate you better than a foid. You better ask foids to rate you

holy fuck people paying for this lmaoooo
@Cobalt1257
Like I keep telling people, Wheat Waffles is a red pill grifter masquerading as a black piller in order to tap into a niche, and it worked, he has a lot of subs and idiots (like yourself Cobalt) that are willing to spend money to do what they could literally do themselves by looking in the mirror AND BEING FUCKING HONEST.

If you are incapable of rating your own face, then you lack the competence to make use of any advice or rating that Wheat Waffles gives you anyways, so your purchase is pointless. Purchasing the rating itself means that you are too incompetent to ever get laid based on any information you get (that's the irony of the whole thing).

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look in the mirror and compare your face to the general man you see around you everyday.

These grifters are always going to be making a lot of money because of the idiots in the red pill community, and yes I'm saying you're red pilled @Cobalt1257, because you clearly have a red pill mindset if you think getting a face rating will be of any benefit, next you will be paying for PUA classes, it's the same shit.

ACTUAL BLACK PILLERS ALREADY KNOW THAT "IT'S OVER".

The idea of paying for lessons or a rating to help you get laid sounds like a joke to real black piller. If you aren't attractive you aren't attractive, end of story. Stop chasing dreams.

You can locationmaxx, you can wealthmaxx, but looksmaxxing is pointless because there's always a better looking guy.

Also, if every average guy looksmaxxed to above average, ABOVE AVERAGE WOULD BECOME THE NEW AVERAGE.

You're wasting your time with an endless uphill battle that never ends, women are insatiable, their standards don't have limits, they will always want more, and as men play this "arms race" game of looks improvement, women's standards will increase in response to that, and you'll be right back where you started even though you are better looking.

You spend years in the gym getting a shredded body and a six pack, guess what, with the swipe of a finger the average woman can have 10 guys minimum that have that build, THAT ARE TALLER AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU.

You are wasting your time.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YET, THEN YOU AREN'T BLACK PILLED.

I don't need to pay someone to tell me I'm ugly and it's over lol :feelskek:

@Cobalt1257
Like I keep telling people, Wheat Waffles is a red pill grifter masquerading as a black piller in order to tap into a niche, and it worked, he has a lot of subs and idiots (like yourself Cobalt) that are willing to spend money to do what they could literally do themselves by looking in the mirror AND BEING FUCKING HONEST.

If you are incapable of rating your own face, then you lack the competence to make use of any advice or rating that Wheat Waffles gives you anyways, so your purchase is pointless. Purchasing the rating itself means that you are too incompetent to ever get laid based on any information you get (that's the irony of the whole thing).

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look in the mirror and compare your face to the general man you see around you everyday.

These grifters are always going to be making a lot of money because of the idiots in the red pill community, and yes I'm saying you're red pilled @Cobalt1257, because you clearly have a red pill mindset if you think getting a face rating will be of any benefit, next you will be paying for PUA classes, it's the same shit.

ACTUAL BLACK PILLERS ALREADY KNOW THAT "IT'S OVER".

The idea of paying for lessons or a rating to help you get laid sounds like a joke to real black piller. If you aren't attractive you aren't attractive, end of story. Stop chasing dreams.

You can locationmaxx, you can wealthmaxx, but looksmaxxing is pointless because there's always a better looking guy.

Also, if every average guy looksmaxxed to above average, ABOVE AVERAGE WOULD BECOME THE NEW AVERAGE.

You're wasting your time with an endless uphill battle that never ends, women are insatiable, their standards don't have limits, they will always want more, and as men play this "arms race" game of looks improvement, women's standards will increase in response to that, and you'll be right back where you started even though you are better looking.

You spend years in the gym getting a shredded body and a six pack, guess what, with the swipe of a finger the average woman can have 10 guys minimum that have that build, THAT ARE TALLER AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU.

You are wasting your time.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT YET, THEN YOU AREN'T BLACK PILLED.
Over

brutal i hope he dies along with the cucks who send him money to rate his face using scientific blackpill methods :lul:
I almost sense sarcasm that his methods might not actually be scientific? :shock:

6psl + =out of this forum

Me

Im a mod who will protect your identity and have actually gotten random PMs my first 2 years on here :society:
Okay, I’ll PM you.

I don’t need to pay somebody to tell me I’m ugly