Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whatz your biggezt challenge in life az a cel?

Self worth and acting low inhib, looking into mirrors, going to bed and falling asleep alone with my thoughts

attempting to draw motivation out of thin air, keeping up a routine, getting over past experiences(or lack thereof) Is especially difficult when i am reminded of my stunted nature every time i have to deal with people.

Last edited:
The culmination and snowballing effects of a subhuman that cut most of us off from things like connections, friends, skills, and knowledge that allow you to careermaxx and wealthmaxx; Chad has had a constant positive feedback loop from his simply existing as a physically attractive male, and can probably find a $50k+ modelling job if he totally ignores all his connections and opportunities and ends up on the street. :society:

1. My health (both physical and mental)
2. Stagnation
3. Shame due to NEETdom

Reading your posts specially since you started using 'z' instead of 's'

Try to get on disability I think I might get it after I go to my appointment on the 3rd of February. I think it’s 700$ neetbux a month
My mental, social and back problems are not enough for that. My dads right side of the body is paralyzed, he can only control it 20%, still no disability. 700$ is a nice sum, I guess in USA is not much?

Economic poverty, my face, and looking too plain in physical appearance. :feelsjuice: