Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whats your worst suicidefuel?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
1) the fact that I'd never be normal because all I've known is fighting and hostility for most of my life. I'm often awkward like deer in the headlights in social situations.

2) the fact that I'm lifemogged by most people at age 36

Those two are faaar worse than Chad fucking Stacy that many of you consider suicidefuel...

1. Being autistic AND ugly

2. Not able to drive and as such lifemogged by 99% of humanity.

@LastGerman

I have a driver license but I'm with you on this one. It's a heavily underrated pill.

1) The fact that I'm an ethnic sand nigger from the lowest group of sand niggers, my people are beneath curries.

2) The fact that dogs exist

Seeing ppl younger then me get everything i want but cant have

1. My foid looksmatch has it a 100 times better than i do.

2. The fact that i have such a low value as a curry man and no one gives a fuck about me
my people are beneath curries.

Cope.

Whenever some woman I like mentions that she has a boyfriend or I learn they have a boyfriend, makes me feel instantly ashamed and hopeless

it's not related to inceldom.
the knowledge that life is just a pointless repetition of the same day and nothing relevant will happen.

Seeing myself at the mirror tbh

1.) Having a facial disfigurement caused by a bully's fist, the correction of which is not covered by insurance.

2.) Knowing that I probably won't have enough money to surgerymaxx before it's too late and will have to commit truicide in the name of honor.

@LastGerman

I have a driver license but I'm with you on this one. It's a heavily underrated pill.

It is a heavy pill to swallow. Plenty of men are suffering because of it.

My face, also that nothing will change and the only thing that I can do is rope

This video is HIGH OCTANE suifuel for me, especially because I was a big Goo Goo Dolls fan growing up so I've loved this song forever.

Imagine being desired by one of these girls. Seriously who besides the top 1% of dudes can watch this entire music video and not feel worse about themselves?

1)The fact that all my problems were caused by a bunch of genes not getting in the right place

2)Missed high school love and get to experience sex for the first time with an equally inexperienced girl

3)My life could have been completely different had i inherited even few good genes

4)The fact that the right(yes the right) to esperience the most basic human desire, love and affection, is taken away from me by selfish femoids and no one is going to acknowledge and stand up to this others than people on this forum

That I’m an ugly ricecel with a tiny dick. My face is ugly, I’m from an undesirable race so bad women of my own race hate me and my dick is so small even if I tried to ascend no woman will ever be satisfied.

The fact, that I have to wageslave until I rope.

That if most of us were born during the early 1900's we would be living very different ( probably better lives )

Racepill racepill racepill

That I will never come home after a hard day at work to a funny, loving, cute gf who I greet by sneaking up behind her and hugging from behind while she giggles. Then we kiss before discussing our days and cooking dinner together. After that we go for a nice healthy walk, holding hands while talking about our plans. We come home and sit on the couch with some wine or beer, then go to bed and it doesn't even matter if we have sex because we love each other so much.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Chad experiments immediately bring me to deep suicidal despair

That the system's structured in such a way that it's nearly impossible to be a free man in this day and age. If I'm not going to get any pussy for the remainder of my life, then I at least want to live freely instead of being trapped in this hellish suiciety.

Not experiencing teen love along with shit health /genetics. And not to forget shitty upbringing.

Brutal and underrated blackpill. It’s my biggest suifuel because driving would’ve been a good cope but even that is out of reach :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
chad mogging me while not even trying

@Reddit_is_for_cucks Chad experiments immediately bring me to deep suicidal despair

I got 1 life fuel coming today where I made a girl walk around the mall for 4 hours and she left home crying lmao. I took pictures too! Gonna be good!

When my crush went out with someone I had thought was unattractive back when I was naive

1) the fact that I'd never be normal because all I've known is fighting and hostility for most of my life. I'm often awkward like deer in the headlights in social situations.

2) the fact that I'm lifemogged by most people at age 36

Those two are faaar worse than Chad fucking Stacy that many of you consider suicidefuel...
Chads having access to the majority of foids is what causes problems 1 and 2 to happen.

I got 1 life fuel coming today where I made a girl walk around the mall for 4 hours and she left home crying lmao. I took pictures too! Gonna be good!
Not really lifefuel for me. My life is still shit and over :feelsrope:

Knowing that I’m not good enough both looks and personality wise for a relationship, and because of how relationships and women work, if I did get into a relationship, it would probably be terrible.

Not really lifefuel for me. My life is still shit and over :feelsrope:
A foid wasting 4 hours walking around aimlessly are 4 hours she's not sucking chad dick.

seeing foids on instagram being permanently on holiday

1. Getting mogged in every facet of life by every soyfag on the street.
2. Actually had an outgoing personality but always failed at finding long term friends and I still lack them.
3. The fact that my boomer soy parents never could afford nor did want plastic surgery for my face which could have saved my teenage years from being so ass.
4. Every single day I'm doing the same shit feeling as I'm losing my time.
5. Not being able to live where I want neither can gather enough money to buy coping/gaming stuff
6. I'm invisible to the world, people ded srs forget about my existence
7. Not enough copes
8. All of the above combined then rope

Facepill autismpill

1) Born with tourette's (motor tics) and stuttering.

2) Did not have 1 life fuel experience through out HS or Uni

1) That I missed to have a girl screaming in pain and pleasure while my dick thrusts and deflowers her.

2) Being born in a poor family with two geniuses who had no idea how to raise a son.

3) The fact that life overall is way harder if you're born male.

4) My complete lack of social skills.

that I won't do anything significant or contribute anything to technological advancements like Nicola Tesla or Einstein.

how making some wrong decisions when you are young and don't know anything can permanently screw up your life.

knowing i will never experience teen love

knowing i'm too old for a second chance at life.

knowing all i am doing is marking time till i die

being born a man in the 21st century in a western country