Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your worst/most embarrassing "piss bottle" story?

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★
I used to live in the attic. So the bathroom was a bit of a treck. Naturally, during the night, I pissed in a bottle or whatever. Sometimes in the morning I'd just pour it out of my window. One day I did this and there were some guys working on the roof or some shit (I didn't look beforehand), so it rolled down the slanted roof towards this guy on a ladder, whose head was popping over the end/edge of the roof. He asked me what it was and I mumbled something about it being just water and shut my window. :feelsEhh:

Why did you live in the attic?

i should sent here my piss bottle collection

I once saw a travel documentary about some niggers that went to Peru...

When they first arrived in the village the locals had the whole nigger family wash their hair...

In the hair wash jug was the collected piss of everyone in the village!

They saved it in anticipation of the visit from the American family...

Only afterwards did the villagers tell them it was piss! Lol!

The nigger family was too shocked to reply and the villagers gave them goat for dinner.

The next day they all chewed a bunch of cocaine leaves! (To prevent altitude sickness)

The only time I piss on a bottle is when I’m on a road trip.

I never pissed on a bottle

Like 6 years ago, my mom was cleaning my room while I was gone for university. And she fucking found my cumrag under the bed. It was a white silk tanktop that I was no longer going to wear, so I decided to turn it into a cumrag. Everything went great until she found it.

I guess it was my fault this happened. But I didn't expect her to go in every fucking nook and cranny. She never mentioned it, I never mentioned it, but it was gone and she was the only person who could have taken it. I hope now she forgot all about that.

Like 6 years ago, my mom was cleaning my room while I was gone for university. And she fucking found my cumrag under the bed. It was a white silk tanktop that I was no longer going to wear, so I decided to turn it into a cumrag. Everything went great until she found it.

I guess it was my fault this happened. But I didn't expect her to go in every fucking nook and cranny. She never mentioned it, I never mentioned it, but it was gone and she was the only person who could have taken it. I hope now she forgot all about that.
That's pretty standard. Although usually the kind of thing that happens when you're much younger. I have much worse stories than that,

I once saw a travel documentary about some niggers that went to Peru...

When they first arrived in the village the locals had the whole nigger family wash their hair...

In the hair wash jug was the collected piss of everyone in the village!

They saved it in anticipation of the visit from the American family...

Only afterwards did the villagers tell them it was piss! Lol!

The nigger family was too shocked to reply and the villagers gave them goat for dinner.

The next day they all chewed a bunch of cocaine leaves! (To prevent altitude sickness)
i wouldve chimped out on the whole village if i was that negro family

cant even blame the blacks for being violent in that scenario

my mom used to find some nasty shit in my room but that stopped when i finally started cleaning it

I hated when shed talk down to me over that shit so i just started cleaning, but i fucking hate talking to my mom so in order to prevent her from forcing a conversation with me i just keep my room clean so she has no reason to enter

i moved out for uni anyways but stayed in the habit

bro who tf uses a piss bottle nasty ass nigga

I just piss out my window, my mom has told me to stop a couple times but I still do it occasionally, Idk how the fuck she even noticed I was doing it in the first place though. I've only pissed in bottles when I was wasted.

bro who tf uses a piss bottle nasty ass nigga
I don't anymore. I use Nutribullet cups instead. :feelskek: But I empty and clean them first thing in the morning. Getting up to pee ruins my sleep.

I just piss out my window, my mom has told me to stop a couple times but I still do it occasionally, Idk how the fuck she even noticed I was doing it in the first place though.
Probably the dick and balls poking out of the window with a steamy stream of piss emanating from them

Probably the dick and balls poking out of the window with a steamy stream of piss emanating from them
I only do it at night. The window is plainly visible to the busy street below it however.

Do you turn your light off? :feelskek:

There's the stench as well. It lingers for days and weeks. Until it next rains.
usually, my piss doesn't really smell unless i've been drinking though, which sometimes is the catalyst for pissing out the window admittedly, but not always, plus it's just going onto the ground below, I'm not hitting the siding or my windowsill or anything.

usually, my piss doesn't really smell unless i've been drinking though, which sometimes is the catalyst for pissing out the window admittedly, but not always, plus it's just going onto the ground below, I'm not hitting the siding or my windowsill or anything.
You're much more visible at night if you have any light in your room broski Plus your Mum will probably notice her garden smells of piss. Women tend to notice any minor changes to their house and its surroundings.

You're much more visible at night if you have any light in your room broski Plus your Mum will probably notice her garden smells of piss. Women tend to notice any minor changes to their house and its surroundings.
I know that, and I usually do turn the lights off, but sometimes I just don't care. I mean if I was driving around at 3am and looked up to see some incel pissing out a window, I would just laugh.

one time my dad cleaned my room without my permission and put my cumrag in the wash not knowing what it was. It was a white tshirt and I saw him wearing it the next day completely unaware despite it being covered in yellow stains.
Damn :feelshaha:

Well, at least he was blissfully unaware...

I once pissed into a cup and forget to dispose the pee. Next morning my mom drank from it, not knowing it was my pee and she was pissed off:feelskek:

I used to live in the attic. So the bathroom was a bit of a treck. Naturally, during the night, I pissed in a bottle or whatever. Sometimes in the morning I'd just pour it out of my window. One day I did this and there were some guys working on the roof or some shit (I didn't look beforehand), so it rolled down the slanted roof towards this guy on a ladder, whose head was popping over the end/edge of the roof. He asked me what it was and I mumbled something about it being just water and shut my window. :feelsEhh:
My toilet is literally next door so I've never really needed a piss bottle but once i was so lazy that pissed myself because i didnt leave my bed because i was sleeping jfl

My toilet is literally next door so I've never really needed a piss bottle but once i was so lazy that pissed myself because i didnt leave my bed because i was sleeping jfl
JFL indeed. I've never done that. But I've engineered some impromptu containers, because I cba getting out of bed, down the years.

I once pissed into a cup and forget to dispose the pee. Next morning my mom drank from it, not knowing it was my pee and she was pissed off:feelskek:
no way that shit gotta be fake

I've never pissed in a public bathroom, let alone a bottle.

I drank my piss accidentally when I was tired in the morning. I just grabbed the nearest bottle and sipped.

The second is my mom finding my 30+ piss bottles hidden in basically every piece of furniture I had in my room.

The third was when I was living with my dad. I had my own room so I could store them forever. One day I decided to just clean up my shit and empty all the 6+ month old piss bottles into the toilet. The problem was the bacteria was feasting and when I emptied it, a massive stank permeated through the whole house. My dad complained but he wasn't sure what caused it.

The stories above happened like 10 years ago btw. I love alone now.

I drank my piss accidentally when I was tired in the morning. I just grabbed the nearest bottle and sipped.

The second is my mom finding my 30+ piss bottles hidden in basically every piece of furniture I had in my room.
Done both of these.

I accidentally chugged mine because I had an identical bottle next to it and it was dark and I was really thirsty. I threw up. I think it’s neat when they turn red though.

jugs GIF

You sound like my lazy nigger of a brother. You are too lazy to even walk to the toilet to piss and move your legs. Fucking hell, and I have to be counted as an incel alongside niggers like you. Fucking retarded guy.

You sound like my lazy nigger of a brother. You are too lazy to even walk to the toilet to piss and move your legs. Fucking hell, and I have to be counted as an incel alongside niggers like you. Fucking retarded guy.
I could hear my roommates talking shit about me and my bathroom was in the hallway. I pissed in a bottle to avoid killing them.

I once spilled my piss bottle and it fell upon earth as acid rain and destroyed forests in China in the 1970’s

I could hear my roommates talking shit about me and my bathroom was in the hallway. I pissed in a bottle to avoid killing them.
should have confronted them

should have confronted them
They would win any argument against me because I’m the lowest of the low. I would easily win with a couple punches to the face but then I’d have to talk to the cops again. Instead of getting traumatized more, I peed in a bottle, which is a small trauma on its own.