Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your weirdest cope?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I love going on Google Earth, looking through some obscure small villages in Rural parts of the countries, like China or Russia and just thinking. About life. About anything.

Sometimes I also go on Opentopia and watch camera of Bar Oviso, people having fun, drinking, working. It's great cope tbh. Or watching a busy Japanese street. Faceless salarymen walking, teenagers walking, people walking, going somewhere never to be seen again by my eye. It gives me a weird sense of calmness.

What's your weirdest cope?

Sometimes when I am all alone I jizz in my hand and throw it at the wall like a spider man

tbhthb jk
I don't have weird copes, I guess I watch astronomical documentaries . _ . t b h... b h... h.

I love going on Google Earth, looking through some obscure small villages in Rural parts of the countries, like China or Russia and just thinking. About life. About anything.
I do this too. Holy shit.
What's your weirdest cope?
I love obscure retro stuff, expecially videogame related. I've taken a liking to 1960s/1970s elevator music lately. Guess inceldom does that to you.

I have the basic copes, like looking for news on dead foids for lifefuel, or spreading misogyny online, hate speech, hating feminism when I am angry for catharsis purposes. I like to browse this forum hoping someone found news about "progressive" foids killed by refugees (this is one of my favourite lifefuels).

My "weirdest" cope, is to read psychology books or dystopian books, wondering if I could have a foid all for me to mold with psychological tortures, hypnosis, sexual abuse and drugs.

Holding out for the imminent collapse of civilization is my weirdest cope.

Nah, it's already happening. We're in slow collapse. Fossil fuels are drying up, refugee crisis through the roof, climate change, economic bubbles...

I never wear suits but I've had a few bespoke suits made because I like the way the short Italian female, who works at the tailor, measures, brushes and speaks. I also get haircuts for a roughly analogous purpose.
++ on the google earth thing.

I also like to dick around on goygle maps

I keep thinking autistic shit like when a girl is nice to me out of pity because of how ugly I am or it's her job to be nice to me that she likes me. This cope makes me want to bash my head against a wall.

Sometimes when I am all alone I jizz in my hand and throw it at the wall like a spider man

I would say my weirdest cope is pretending that I have a foid who cares about me and is my gf, but they solely exist in my own head. Its similar to a waifu but they aren't 2d nor degenerate weeb shit. I often will talk to them and hold out chairs for them.

I have the basic copes, like looking for news on dead foids for lifefuel, or spreading misogyny online, hate speech, hating feminism when I am angry for catharsis purposes. I like to browse this forum hoping someone found news about "progressive" foids killed by refugees (this is one of my favourite lifefuels).

My "weirdest" cope, is to read psychology books or dystopian books, wondering if I could have a foid all for me to mold with psychological tortures, hypnosis, sexual abuse and drugs.

inb4 cucktears ngl

I love knocking on people's doors and pretend to be selling DVDs

I like your cope, sounds comfy drinking some warm coffee and browsing google earth tbh

Trash talk parents for being poor.

my biggest cope is to ask the woman that I have loved more in this world, a moderate amount of their eggs to be fertilized by me, that is all and that she renounces the motherhood of the babies.

I like to translate english articles to my own language lol

Sometimes I like to fantasize that I'm a famous actor/comedian/singer etc. and imagine myself being on a podcast or getting interviewed by talk show hosts I like.Like I'll be watching Bill Burr on Joe Rogans show and imagine myself being on bill's spot and answering those questions holy fuck can someone euthanize me already lmao.

I get nostalgic really easily despite not being that old, and I find myself doing things that make me feel like a care-free kid again, when life seemed so full of promise. For example, I will often go cycling round my hometown and past my old haunts, or look at old photos and streetview\satellite images and reflect upon how things have changed. Also, I look on YT at old video games, operating systems, mobile phones, music, TV programmes etc. and imagine that I'm back in that world again.

talking to myself and recording it tbh, can easily talk to myself for over 2hrs and then i replay the recording. For some reason i enjoy listening to my voice and myself talk about all my problems in this cruel world.

talking to myself and recording it tbh, can easily talk to myself for over 2hrs and then i replay the recording. For some reason i enjoy listening to my voice and myself talk about all my problems in this cruel world.
I'll have to try that tbh.

I honestly don't have any, I'd just LDAR'ing. Used to be gymcelling before I realized that there's always someone better and attractive

I don't have any really weird one I guess.

I imagine myself as a general of a army or something ordering attacks on degenerative places like Isla Vista and letting famous ERs under my command.

Or imagine myself on a mass attack against a defensive enemy being cannon fodder. Idk, helps improve morale

Here's the image in my head about the second one

Last edited:
watch videos of people dying

I imagine myself as a general of a army or something ordering attacks on degenerative places like Isla Vista and letting famous ERs under my command.

Or imagine myself on a mass attack against a defensive enemy being cannon fodder. Idk, helps improve morale
Well that's weird. High IQ tho.

I take Percocets occasionally, but I don't make it a regular thing. Feels like bliss in pill form.

I take Percocets occasionally, but I don't make it a regular thing. Feels like bliss in pill form.
Damn I'd try this if I had access to it. Does it make obvious you are on drugs?

Damn I'd try this if I had access to it. Does it make obvious you are on drugs?
I got a prescription after getting my wisdom teeth pulled a couple years back. And no, it's a very subtle effect looking from the outside and I literally did it in class in uni and no one noticed, unless you overdose if you're an idiot. It just feels like comfortable warm waves of bliss radiating throughout your body and you feel sedated.

i pretend im a foid and finger my asshole pretending its a pussy. i enema myself with milk and "squirt"

i pretend im a foid and finger my asshole pretending its a pussy. i enema myself with milk and "squirt"
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I got a prescription after getting my wisdom teeth pulled a couple years back. And no, it's a very subtle effect looking from the outside and I literally did it in class in uni and no one noticed, unless you overdose if you're an idiot. It just feels like comfortable warm waves of bliss radiating throughout your body and you feel sedated.
So, it's not really dangerous and people don't notice? Damn, it would be great If I could get it. I'm not able to get a receipt tho. How much do you usually take? Half a pill?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back