Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your view on chads and stacys (FORUM GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
Title, do you hate them? Or do you admire them? And why?:whitepill:

I don't hate chads they were always friendly and kind with me. I hate Normies and foids.

I don't hate chads they were always friendly and kind with me. I hate Normies and foids.
ye tbh, I never really hated chads or Stacys. There was more hate to myself than anything. Chads, Stacys and normies don't deserve hatred.

they are arrogant piece of shits, think ther success with women and carreer isdue to his personality and hard work.

they are arrogant piece of shits, think ther success with women and carreer isdue to his personality and hard work.
ye tbh, thats the main thing which gets me mad. When a girl says they like another boy because of his personality but they drool all over him.

If they're nice to me I'll be nice to them. I haven't met either tbh

Call me a cuck but I never hated chads. It just normies and foids that seemed to bother me. Chads were often sensible and cool enough. I hate foids the most

I hate both. They are arrogant and self-entitled. They love bragging and think they are above and better than anyone around them.

They are privileged and don't care about incels, they think we are basically worthless irrelevant scum, so I don't really like them much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back