Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your type? describe your (imaginary) oneitis

Loyal, nice body (fit) and pretty face in order of importance. Slightly prefer my own race but I'm not picky.

A an attractive foid. Who is fine tolerating great physical abuse. She must be willing to go thru me beating her daily and must cry over and over. Has to be very easy to make her cry.

Hour glass in shape figure, and the face can be a 4+ of any race. Also must be a vigin whose's under 20 years old.

1. A virgin
2. A virgin
3. A virgin
4. A virgin
5. A virgin
6. Racematched and religionmatched
7. A virgin
8. Alive and humanoid
9. Nice
10. Good sense of humour
11. A virgin

Ok now you lost me. You went from cultured interesting and unique, to the most basic foid
How is that basic? How many ballerinas do you know? I like watching ballet and it woulf be great if I could date a girl with such grace. Horseback riding is a sophisticated sport, no every girl is into it, it would be nice to have a female partner for when I want to ride my horse in nature.
explain why you're here
Not good looking an NT enough, plus everyone thinks I'm weird. I'm an incel because no girl wants me, but even if girls wanted me I think I would be a bit of a volcel because modern girls are so trashy :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Race unimportant
Long hair
Tall at least 5" 9
Hourglass figure but not very fat
Beautiful smile
With dimples if possible
Medium breasts
Nice ass

I honestly have no idea, hard to explain

JFL if you don't want such a graceful talented girlfriend

Or if you don't want a girl that dresses like this to ride with you on a sunny day
4dac52762858244e5ac633b95392136a
2689f876998fb0953a5b6f637e22b358
D1d808550a02c98ef9d109f724f907b4

brown hair, blue eyes, chubby but not obese, cute medium-large boobs, virgin, not a feminist, 5’5-5’9 , loves cute Nintendo games, based

A an attractive foid. Who is fine tolerating great physical abuse. She must be willing to go thru me beating her daily and must cry over and over. Has to be very easy to make her cry.
seems like some weird desires for a transcendedcel, oh well
loves cute Nintendo games, based
uhhh.
I honestly have no idea, hard to explain
you might be gay
How is that basic? How many ballerinas do you know? I like watching ballet and it woulf be great if I could date a girl with such grace. Horseback riding is a sophisticated sport, no every girl is into it, it would be nice to have a female partner for when I want to ride my horse in nature.
80% of girls I know have been into horseriding as a kid. ERMAGUWD I LUV HORSESSSS

seems like some weird desires for a transcendedcel, oh well

uhhh.

you might be gay

80% of girls I know have been into horseriding as a kid. ERMAGUWD I LUV HORSESSSS
The tears if the foid are compensation for my truceldom

5’6’ big booty Puerto Rican bitch

5"10, blonde, 10/10 with a hint of nordic phenotype

I would say 5'5 or less , dark hair , friendly looking face kinda normie tier .
The rest i dont care , i just care about face tbh

i only ever had onetits on one girl and she looked kinda similar to that billie eilish whore ,
but 2-3 points less on smv and with friendlier face and expression .
She still wasnt my looksmatch , she was like a 5/10 .
Sounds bluepilled , but i liked her personality , it seemed to be the best one i have seen yet on a foid .
But i dont want to remember that .

Everytime i remember that i almost get physical pain cause it hurts that
i can never just take what i want and just have her fall in love with me .

7'2 so I can say it was self defence :)

Being into stuff as a kid doesn't count. Plus with that logic I could say "80% of asian kids I know played a musical instrument, so musicians are basic and bad taste"

Sheva from resident evil 5 tbh

5'5
Not white, maybe hispanic, mixed, or asian (melanin)
Skinny, medium tits, nice ass, not retarded, qt virgin!!!
Being into stuff as a kid doesn't count. Plus with that logic I could say "80% of asian kids I know played a musical instrument, so musicians are basic and bad taste"
TRUE

165cm or something like that.
White
light brown hair
Good ass, but not big
Good boobs but not big
Beautiful face
in perfect shape, but no muscles or any of that gay shit

I would say 5'5 or less , dark hair , friendly looking face kinda normie tier .
The rest i dont care , i just care about face tbh
Damn, I'm surprised daily at differences in personal preference haha. Often when i see people as very attractive, others rate them as regular and vice versa. I usually care more about body than face.
5'5
Not white, maybe hispanic, mixed, or asian (melanin)
Skinny, medium tits, nice ass, not retarded, qt virgin!!!
medium tits? lmao look at ur profile pic

my keyboard, I love the sound it makes when I type it. mechanical keyboards are my oneitis

For me it would be:
5'8, wavy black hair, warm blue eyes, white and with a nice ass and medium/small boobies.

Same everything except blonde hair and medium 80085.

seriously though, my oneitis is Claire Redfield, Eva from MGS 3, and Paz from Peace Walker

- Female
- Facially attractive
- Not fat

That's honestly pretty much it. I don't care about height, hair colour or skin colour; she doesn't need to have similar interests, or the most lucrative job in the world or anything like that. As long as she's relatively facially attractive and not fat (curvy is ideal; there's a difference between curvy and outright fat) we should be good to go.

It doesn't sound like a lot for which to ask, but in reality it's impossible.