Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your thoughts on working?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Ok keep hustling bro hopefully I’ll leech for the rest of my life I don’t want to work if it’s not worth it
Lol I'm not a hustler friend. I work simply because I have no reason to do anything else. Being alone ends up being damn stressful, I have a better time at the office doing whatever.

Also, free water, bathroom, paper, soap and air conditioner.

Being alone ends up being damn stressful, I have a better time at the office doing whatever.

Also, free water, bathroom, paper, soap and air conditioner.
Seems it is worth it

Long commutes and normies Are The biggest downsides of working

This right here.

Remote work eliminates these downsides though, so it's an ideal.

Working is pointless, just making money for a society that hates you. You’re only extending your misery with the pennies that give you

I would go to work even if I didn't want to because I don't want to be homeless. But I got fired from every job I did after a few days. I have no idea why I've always tried to do my best and fought. Was bullied by my co-workers too, but I got through it. Now I'm at a point where I don't know what to do with myself. If I've been kicked out everywhere, then I think I can't do anything right, and why bother going to work then?
Just to get kicked out again?
I struggle finding the right job for me but it's hard when you tried so many jobs and always get fired.

You're looking for the easy way in life.
The moment you enter prison you will regret it
The mental hospital then, of course I want it easy ffs life isn’t something you want to make hard

I would go to work even if I didn't want to because I don't want to be homeless. But I got fired from every job I did after a few days. I have no idea why I've always tried to do my best and fought. Was bullied by my co-workers too, but I got through it. Now I'm at a point where I don't know what to do with myself. If I've been kicked out everywhere, then I think I can't do anything right, and why bother going to work then?
Just to get kicked out again?
I struggle finding the right job for me but it's hard when you tried so many jobs and always get fired.
Relatable

Seems it is worth it
It is, as long as its not something you hate doing.

Since not having stress is a huge priority in my life, I actually do overtime for free. Maybe that's why I still kept my job in a pandemic...

It is, as long as its not something you hate doing.

Since not having stress is a huge priority in my life, I actually do overtime for free. Maybe that's why I still kept my job in a pandemic...
I would if it’s worth it