Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your thoughts on the Florida shooting

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
The title says it all reply with your thoughts on the Florida shooting that took place

The Orlando shooting was pretty based. I remember the muzzie getting 100 confirmed kills by himself, and a gay faggot Hispanic locking his own homosexuals to their death lel.

I think it's another hoax to push gun control. Or if it's not a hoax, Saint Nick was instructed by the CIA.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Happiness

i hate to say it but i say the same unlike how the media portrays this Nickolas Cruz was an probably an incel like us. most of his student victims were stacys and the fact this was committed on valentines day was no coincidence.

Worth celebrating, brings awareness to what young unattractive men are treated like. I hope the families of the "victims" will suffer for a long time tbh.

That it was a great tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims families and friends.

valentine's day gift

I don't think anything of it, really. I'm indifferent.

Chewbacca said:
I don't think anything of it, really. I'm indifferent.
this is a good response as well

Very deserved. I approve.

Incel awareness is good.

I don't care about good or bad things since they don't effect my life. Such as who is president or who found the cure for cancer. I do however find them interesting. Most people find bad things to be more interesting than good, so that part of me is normal.

Most likely a CIA psyop to push the gun control agenda.

Cam The Angel said:
i hate to say it but i say the same unlike how the media portrays this Nickolas Cruz was an probably an incel like us. most of his student victims were stacys and the fact this was committed on valentines day was no coincidence.
Alyssa was the only one that was above-average in looks, plus being Jew, she probably had high value.

The rest were like normal kids except the one landwhale.

The shooter deserves the rope. He's a pussy for going after soft targets.

nausea said:
also Idgaf about u,s and a

Lol my heart skipped a beat at 'u'

FeminismsCancer said:
Lol my heart skipped a beat at 'u'

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrTbsefI7aA[/video]