Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your second preferred division of the "manosphere" after incel?

What's your second preferred division of the "manosphere" after incel?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
MRA. Men’s rights are eroding away and need to be restored before it’s too late.

MRA. Men’s rights are eroding away and need to be restored before it’s too late.
I don't really dislike MRA and they without a doubt have wonderful intentions, but I think their strategy is even dumber than MGTOW's.

Most MRA's are for equality between the sexes, they don't take into consideration that the differences both between the sexes and between how much society values and cares for each sex are biological and intrinsic to our species.

Last edited:
MRA. Joining the fight to gain equality

Not really very well versed or have much feeling toward any of them. I guess MRA are looking for solutions and all about stopping men from having 0 rights, so that's good.

Had a big /pol/ phase before joining this community. Love your new avi btw. :fire::fire::fire:

Had a big /pol/ phase before joining this community. Love your new avi btw. :fire::fire::fire:
Thanks. My /pol/ phase was also big, 2009-2014. Then I had a MGTOW phase in 2015-2017 and then found out about incels, which was the one I identified the most with. I also think incels are the forefront of the manosphere, the most relevant part of it.

Definitely TFL. They're the only ones keeping it real and admitting they're undesirable. Incels attracts Chadlites too because it's too mainstream now and since it's male dominated they feel like they fit in as well.

MRA

They are honest, intelligent, factual, and brave.

Could not have said it better myself.

I don't really dislike MRA and they without a doubt have wonderful intentions, but I think their strategy is even dumber than MGTOW's.

Most MRA's are for equality between the sexes, they don't take into consideration that the differences both between the sexes and between how much society values and cares for each sex are biological and intrinsic to our species.
I don’t really have a relation to “the average MRA” I just want men’s rights to not be eroded.

MRA seems the least autistic out of those. Lookism is also decent, massive copers though.

When speaking of communities I like /r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen. After years of riding the cock carousel used up sluts fail to settle down due to declining SMV and psychological damage in the form of massive entitlement. That shit is pure schadenfreude. Granted, it's not common but the mere fact that somewhere on this planet nature hands out tiny bits of justice for me to witness on Reddit, simply puts a smile on my face.

None of them, when incels.is was down I just browsed 4chan and took part in any incel related discussion i could find.

None of them, when incels.is was down I just browsed 4chan and took part in any incel related discussion i could find.
Me too, I went to 55chan's /b/ and /escoria/. The latter had a thread about lookism and I discussed with some deniers of it there.

It's funny because I'm kinda in the middle, I have discussions and disagreements with both radical sub8 rule adherent lookists and with people who deny lookism.

none if this place was gone id go no where

Lookism because I have autism and I like places with a lot of autists/spergs. Lookism is 95% spergs.

White nationalism. Although my interest in preserving the white race has decreased significantly. I don’t even see whites worth saving anymore tbh.

I just hope the Zionist menace can be stomped out of this world one day.