Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your score on autism test?

• 28+

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • >20

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • >15

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Close to 'slight tendencies'

the link for the test (Original link is link to a results page)

"Strong likelihood of being autistic", according to this test

forgot to say but mines 24

@JayGoptri GTFIH and share your opinions

@JayGoptri GTFIH and share your opinions
LOL. I'm not autistic. But I took it anyway and here's what it said:

"These results indicate that you have the same score as most people do when completing this test and are probably not autistic"

Score: 8

Last edited:
So you believe in autism?
It's not really a matter of me believing in it. It's really a string of vague categories that have emerged as a behavior set in the late 21st century which American Psych field loosely calls a The Spectrum. I didn't say I don't believe autism is real (as in Rainman type) but Aspergers I think is a product of several cultural malfunctioning behaviors and various other tendencies lumped in together in post modern America. Some more annoying behaviors than others, and what not.

AADA34F1 3A10 44DF B3EE A9D39CB9107A

Taking online tests for mental health issues and taking them seriously is tumblr foid tier behaviour. 90% or more of "mental illness" is a scam to keep faggot (((therapists))) employed in their bs makework or to sell you (((pills)))

Adult test is irrelevant for me because while my limited social skills make me look autistic they are rather caused by my ADHD. I scored very low in a child test and my psychiatrist also ruled autism out.

Taking online tests for mental health issues and taking them seriously is tumblr foid tier behaviour. 90% or more of "mental illness" is a scam to keep faggot (((therapists))) employed in their bs makework or to sell you (((pills)))
This ^

Adult test is irrelevant for me because while my limited social skills make me look autistic they are rather caused by my ADHD. I scored very low in a child test and my psychiatrist also ruled autism out.
The whole of America and the West is so fixated on their bad behaviors and demanding that they have nice category labels for them to act out like assholes. Of course are some very legitimate neurological conditions that Psychiatrist treat, but the field of Mental Health should NOT be glorified into what it has become in big city America. It's DISGUSTING!

22, "you have a strong likelihood of being autistic."

17. Borderline, same as other online tests

Another bullshit disorder; ADHD

22. Never began