Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your religion?

What's your religion?

• Total voters
9gwkrrcf7wd41.png

jfl at believing in a god that cucks you

Whichever religion that dislikes judaism the most. Jews are high IQ but way too ethnocentric for my taste.

Whichever religion that dislikes judaism the most. Jews are high IQ but way too ethnocentric for my taste.
Islam or Lutheranism kek. Luther hated them.

Also daily reminder most "Jews" today are false Jews. They're not from the Judah tribe. They're not Hebrews. They don't even follow the Torah, but rather the Talmud.

The Bible warns about false Jews in the last days twice in The Book of Revelation.

it's sad to see such nonsense as "we can't prove god(christian) to exist" or we don't have any tools to know that "god(christian) exists" whilst forgetting that if god exists and if he truly loves us he must have developed some way for us to connect with him.Being an agnostic whilst having in your mind the abrahamic god is one big meme.It's also sad to see the outright dismissal of reason when it comes to religion.I imagine this mostly comes from protestant and orthodox christians who pass their message in nonsensical way to other people,further confusing them on who god is and how to reach god.Christianity has had several philosophers with various arguments for the existence of god which once read and understood makes man realize the impossibility of life without god.I suggest you all who are confused to read the books that are in the chart that i provided below.ofc going to church and witnessing a sunday mass would be most good,but an skeptic will have doubts about everything he feels,so he needs further treatment.i hope you all come to god for he is the only thing that can save man(especially us).

I wish I could believe in something
at least it would give me some sense of purpose in life
Pray to Yahua Tzevaot (the only and true God, all other gods are demons) in the name of His Son Yahusha Hamashiya (a.k.a. Jesus) asking for faith. Faith is a gift from the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Pray to Yahua Tzevaot (the only and true God, all other gods are demons) in the name of his son Yahusha Hamashiya (a.k.a. Jesus) asking for faith. Faith is a gift from the Holy Spirit.
thanks, man
promise you I'll give it a try
but idk.. I think I'm too far gone tbh

A mix between christian pros and gnostic tbh

BlackPilled Advaita Gnostic Sufi Manichaean Mazdean Mandaean

I hate God. He takes sides and he gave me this subhuman life.

Like many here I was baptized and raised as a Christian (Catholic to be precise) but I stopped believing a logn time ago. I don't really care about people's religious believes, as anyone is free to worship their God / Gods but I do detest the Catholic authorities as they are a bunch of utterly corrupt individuals who constantly embezzle money from the state treasury and abuse the goodwill of the people.