Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your religion?

What's your religion?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Islam is the light

Agnosticism is the only true "religion".
We don't, no, we can't know if there is any god or not.

I wish I could believe in something
at least it would give me some sense of purpose in life

Last edited:
I'm a non-denominational Christian because the new alliance doesn't command the construction of temples ("Ekklesia", "church", means everyone who believes in the Messiah, not a specific denomination or a temple), no Christian denomination has 100% of the truth and pretty much all of them have been severely influenced by secular modern shit. Some even teaching such shit as if it was the word of God.

I think it's just dumb to believe in a loving God when your life exists

Agnosticism is the only true "religion".
We don't, no, we can't know if there is any god or not.
Exactly, we can't truly know anything. We're just a few stupid monkeys on a rock pewpew.

I used to believe in god but I never respected him or glorified him like religious people do.

I am too high IQ to believe that there exist magical sky daddy. *tips fedora*
But at same time I dont buy into all that science bullshit about big bangs or other non sense.
Kaiki1

The point of that book to me is that God is in charge of everything and He is the one who gives you everything without you even deserving it. Also, he gave Job everything in double at the end of it.

Oh and it also shows you how people who treat you well can start treating you poorly if circumstances change.

The point of that book to me is that God is in charge of everything and He is the one who gives you everything without you even deserving it. Also, he gave Job everything in double at the end of it.

Oh and it also shows you how people who treat you well can start treating you poorly if circumstances change.
why don't we "deserve" it? We were forced into this shitty existence against our own will.

Agnostic but I've been baptized, did my First Communion and Confirmation too.

yeah yeah I've heard it, some other dude got tricked into biting an apple so now everyone has to suffer for something they didn't do.

Sounds like pretty shitty reasoning tbh
We have become sinners because of it. Everyday we think and do bad stuff. It's in our nature to be evil, selfish, adulterous, greedy, lazy, etc.

I don't think anyone actually knows if religion is real or what religion is real (assuming atheism isn't correct). I tend to not really judge someone for being religious unless they believe in something retarded and obviously fake but I personally haven't seen a religion that seems 100% accurate. Whatever is real is probably completely different than what any human thinks. I doubt humans are smart enough to ever truely comprehend the reality of everything.

We have become sinners because of it. Everyday we think and do bad stuff. It's in our nature to be evil, selfish, adulterous, greedy, lazy, etc.
It's not my fault I was afflicted with this "sinful" nature. I can't be blamed for having bad nature while god gets praise for being "good" despite letting out lives be complete shit and blaming us for being "evil" because we inherited a "sinful" nature from someone else.

It's not my fault I was afflicted with this "sinful" nature. I can't be blamed for having bad nature while god gets praise for being "good" despite letting out lives be complete shit and blaming us for being "evil" because we inherited a "sinful" nature from someone else.
This subject is very complex because the same could be said about, for example, a psychopath who tortures and kills people. He could be just someone who can't help it. God created him like that so he can't be blamed? Satan can't be blamed because God knew he would revolt and still created him?

I understand your protest, I already had that very same thought tbh. Acording to Augustine of Hippo, if God is all good but evil exists, then there must be some greater good to justify it. But of course we don't know.

This subject is very complex because the same could be said about, for example, a psychopath who tortures and kills people. He could be just someone who can't help it. God created him like that so he can't be blamed? Satan can't be blamed because God knew he would revolt and still created him?

I understand your protest, I already had that very same thought tbh. Acording to Augustine of Hippo, if God is all good but evil exists, then there must be some greater good to justify it. But of course we don't know.
all religion depends on "not knowing".

I was Baptized into Protestantism (or however the process works) but I don't believe into any of it

all religion depends on "not knowing".
I know (no pun intended), that's frustrating indeed. But I trust the Bible much more than secular crazy shit, especially from our contemporaries.

I know (no pun intended), that's frustrating indeed. But I trust the Bible much more than secular crazy shit, especially from our contemporaries.
why not try this religion?

Raised by Catholic parents, now im atheist

i do not believe in much

There is no God

pseudo buddhism

raised to be orthodox Christian, but don't believe in shit nowdays

Atheist and in fact antitheist. Down with religion in the end I say.

Raised to be catholic, then I became atheist when I realized the bs organized religion is. Now I'm agnostic. It's hard to believe this is all random.

I’m a pagan who encorporates things from a bunch of different mythology’s

Mandalorian
It is the way

I identify myself as agnostic though during conversations I normally tell people I'm an atheist. I've been forced into conversations with some retarded evangelists who somehow believe "I'm agnostic" is equivalent to "I'm open to accept whatever you're gonna tell me even though they all sound like bs"

I follow the religion of the great ape

Agnostic, but more theistic towards Abrahamic religions.

Blackops2cel worshiper, ex Coptic Orthodox Christian.

Non-denominational Christian, although my day to day life habits are incongruent with my beliefs. I don't even read my Bible because I feel so lethargic all day, every day.

I'm surprised to find out you're also christian, OP @Mainländer. Feels nice :feelsautistic: