Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your record ejaculation within 24 hours

Record ejaculations on a day

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 3 5.3%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9+

• I can't ejaculate. Ejaculatecel

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
Just wondering.. mine record is 7 and after that I had pain for 3 days. never again

11 lol. I think I was doing nofap previously then decided to break the streak. :lul::lul::lul:

There have been many days when I do like 17-18 times, but I've controlled myself a lot in last 6 months and currently I'm on a 7 day streak.

There have been many days when I do like 17-18 times, but I've controlled myself a lot in last 6 months and currently I'm on a 7 day streak.
What the fuck, my most is 3 maybe 4 or 5

I must tell you, I did my maximum of 15-20 a day, it was a non stop ... then I went down to 10 and 5, until in my days of lust, a diary I do 3 or just 2

Only 3. Being cut isn't good for that :feelsrope:

Over 9.I'm so bored and I'm too horny.

7 but probably more. I think im high T... as a fucking incel. What a joke. :feelsbadman:

I know i can do it twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon and evening, and one before sleeping. So 5 are kind of all i need if that day im really horny (also, when im not fucking depressed of course, if im depressed enough i become asexual).

But when i was 15, 16 or 17 i thought i was a normie, and i didnt find faping depressing, so i did it non stop some days. Just fapping for hours and hours. Also, before some of the hardest tests of my life i usually become a machine of studying and fapping. Like there is no limit on how many, probably because it helps me with anxiety.

If i wasnt an incel, i would be one of those dudes obsessed with sex, whose gf´s leaves them because foids dont want sex more than once a day or a week.

I don't know how I managed 7, must have been in a terrible mood. Fapping doesn't even feel if I don't wait at least 12-24 hours before doing it again.

are we brothers lmao

My dick and balls start to hurt after 2.

Only 5. When I fap, I hold my orgasm back for a long time so cumming feels better.

to be incel rises testosterone because an incel can not have any type of sexual life and he is always aroused

probably 14 times or so, only once though idk what was with me that day. was home alone

10+, you shoot dry after like the fourth time though.
And your prostate hurts for like a few days after doing THAT much

5 times in a single day, it was pretty cool.

I tried once as a teenager too see how many times I could do it in one day, and it was 5 and my dick hurt like hell after.

i never tried to beat, haha beat, a record
max is 6 but would probably be able to pull off around 8

you are doing something wrong if your dick literally hurts

3 and not cut. Probably low t

I went 7 times today.

Three or so. I've edged for like eight hours straight before though.

my dick stopped working after 6

If some of you are legit about 9+ im fucking impressed.

11. Get on my level.

Like 5 I think. After a while my penis started to hurt :lul: