Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your rating on truerate me and normie rating websites?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I was rated 7/10 on amiugly and rateme LOL
Been rated 4/10 on truerateme.. I was actually been rated 6/10 there once when I had a tan and haircut :o but most recent is 4/10.. My rating on lookism is 3/10.
It's really hard to tell where you truly stand so what would you rate yourself? I would give myself either 3/10 or 4/10. If I am shirtless my body might halo me by 1 point.
I am also that type of guy that depends on clothes. If I wear non trendy clothes I become legit 3/10 but with trendy clothes 4/10

If I dont show my upper third (long hair) I become legit 2/10 because my chin and philtrum becomes more appearant. So I always have to have this normie haircut.

A rating is pretty pointless tbh, what matters is if you can attract women or not.

So basically you're either 1/1 (you will attract women) or a 0/1 (you won't attract women).

VLÖ said:
A rating is pretty pointless tbh, what matters is if you can attract women or not.

So basically you're either 1/1 (you will attract women) or a 0/1 (you won't attract women).

Attractivnes is universal tho. If you are below 5 its over.. if you are 5 it all depends on personality.. if you are 6 you can stay on dating apps and get sex within 1 month. If you are 7 life is almost set for you. You can get sex whenever you want. If you are 8, sex is guruanteed at least every month.

I PMed couple of incels my pictures and they told me I looked 5-6/10, some ethnic called me chadlite even. Never did truerate/rateme. I am planning to do it once I get a haircut.

Weed said:
Attractivnes is universal tho. If you are below 5 its over.. if you are 5 it all depends on personality.. if you are 6 you can stay on dating apps and get sex within 1 month. If you are 7 life is almost set for you. You can get sex whenever you want. If you are 8, sex is guruanteed at least every month.

I can agree with most of this, but 5s the personality will only get them so far. They might barely be able to convince they're worth something, but secretly the femoid will still resent them. Also I don't really think 6s can always get sex within 1 month, it depends on where you live. Most femoids won't want to hookup with a 6.

CamelBlueFilters said:
I PMed couple of incels my pictures and they told me I looked 5-6/10, some ethnic called me chadlite even. Never did truerate/rateme. I am planning to do it once I get a haircut.

Looks like you just need to work on your copefidence and puhrsunaletee in order to get some PIV action friendo.

Sparky said:
My PSL rating is 4/10

My normie rating is 5/10

I think my looksmaxing potential is PSL 7 but only if everything works out perfectly.

I would rate you 5.5 PSL tho.
I have 7 PSL potentional if I fix my chin

I haven't got the balls to put a picture of myself on the internet anymore. A long time ago, I got a 4/10 on hot or not. I imagine Ive only gotten uglier since then. I've been roasted enough for one lifetime.

i dont use normie rating sites for fear of being doxxed/recognised. I used tinder for 2 months and got 0 matches though. That was a brutal blackpill.

Sparky said:
You got to take my frame and height into account. Because I’m 5”7 and have a toddler tier frame, I’m not enough to be considered average. However I don’t think I’m ugly, just boyish. Therefore I’m 4/10 PSL which is below average but not ugly.

Are you gymcelling? My frame has improved a ton since I started lifting.

VLÖ said:

well the op is 1/1 cuz hes not virgin

I never let anyone rate me lol expect facelms he said im a 4.....
So i guess LDAR

Pm youre pic weed im really curious if you also are a 4/10 like me

Incel_Dikshit said:
So i guess LDAR

Pm youre pic weed im really curious if you also are a 4/10 like me

Imagine a chadlite except with a very recessed chin. That's him.

Weed said:
VLÖ said:

If you're sub8 you're not a human being in the eyes of every FHO.
5-7s are seen as beta billies. Useful for money for showing them that they have a "chance" but nothing else.
Sub5s are not even worth that. Even the act of getting validation from those "men" is being frowned upon.
I was called ugly since 6th grade so I guess 2 or 3 would be applicable for me.

Framecel222 said:
Incel_Dikshit said:
So i guess LDAR
Pm youre pic weed im really curious if you also are a 4/10 like me
Imagine a chadlite except with a very recessed chin. That's him.
Basically.. and that makes philtrum to chin ratio fucked

I don't want to know. Ignorance is bliss.

My personal ratings would be:
Face = 4/10
Body = 2/10 (including height)

Weed said:
VLÖ said:
Every month? More like everyday. My Chad friend has to make an effort to NOT get sex since so many sluts offer him sex and he refuses cause he’s high inhib. Even then, he still slays on the regular despite being shy and nervous around sluts. I would ask him to let me share a slut with him but I don’t have the balls to.

You people rated me pretty low on this site.