Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your race?

n

• Total voters
You browns are all the same anyway
Cope. Plenty of Turks/Iranians and levantines have light hair and IMG 20240828 200200IMG 20240824 143428IMG 20240824 131712IMG 20240824 124507IMG 20240824 124446IMG 20240824 124433

Attachments

• IMG_20240824_143225.jpg
    IMG_20240824_143225.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 7
Still won’t post Oussama Guessoumceince he’s mixed and I’m pretty sure half of them are also mixed
Nah. Those people are random ones.

I am Russian ( not all people consider Slavs to be white )

If you say so
Yes, those are from videos like this.( Random people on the street)

I don't know what my race is called. It's called "sandnigger," but I don't live in a desert. Amazighi-North African-Arabic and I'm sure that some distant ancestors in my family (women) were kikes.

I don't know what my race is called. It's called "sandnigger," but I don't live in a desert. Amazighi-North African-Arabic and I'm sure that some distant ancestors in my family (women) were kikes.
You’re brown

I consider Slavs as White, though a minority could pass as Kavkaz/Caucus
Yes, that's right, but it's also about culture. Russia is insanely backward, because of 70 years of communism.

فقط قل أنك عربي.

Yes, that's right, but it's also about culture. Russia is insanely backward, because of 70 years of communism.
Ye I'm aware

Russia was a land-based Empire, which I think is partially what led to it going down the path it did & stagnating.

Most people see Russians as White.
Actual Slavic Russian Russians, not Tatars, Siberians, Central Asians, etc.

From what someone once told me, if you meet a Russian West of the Urals & North of the North Caucuses they will most likely be White. Though I do think a Tatar republic does exist there, but other than that it would make sense.

Ye I'm aware

Russia was a land-based Empire, which I think is partially what led to it going down the path it did & stagnating.
Yes, communism only aggravated the problems of the tsarist empire that already existed.
At least under the tsar there was a small layer of educated Westernized elite, which was lost after the victory of the Bolsheviks, when millions of former nobles, army officers and professors left for the west forever, mainly to France and the USA.

Yes, communism only aggravated the problems of the tsarist empire that already existed.
At least under the tsar there was a small layer of educated Westernized elite, which was lost after the victory of the Bolsheviks, when millions of former nobles, army officers and professors left for the west forever, mainly to France and the USA.
If they had kept those, they could have easily developed much better.

Yes, perhaps, if it were not for the Bolsheviks, there would be no mass famine, repressions, there would also be no World War II, as there would be no threat of communism. With a huge young population, Russia could become a powerful industrial power because of the huge young people population that could be sent to cities to work in factories. It would be a "Chinese economic miracle" when Western countries invested here. If Lenin's mother, or even better Karl Marx's mother, would have had an abortion.
If they had kept those, they could have easily developed much better.

Woah, most of the incels here are whites too :shock: justbeethnicpill is real :feelsrope:

As a Hispanic, I put asian as my race because my native American ancestors immigrated to the Americas from Asia

Basically
I would like to see a new race be added to all forms. This new race should be called "brown" which includes brown native Americans, brown indians, brown arabs, brown asians, and brown Mediterraneans.

As a Hispanic, I put asian as my race because my native American ancestors immigrated to the Americas from Asia
They were mostly and mixed with the white spaniards so you’re not even close to being one of us.

mf didn't even list all the possible races or add an "other/subhuman" option