Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's your profession?

I'm a NEET,tried getting a job after uni but failed because I have zero self-esteem now I just LDAR as everyone else.

I tricked my parents into getting back to school again for a master's degree at my public university (actually just an excuse to LDAR comfortably for another 2 1/2 years) was supposed to enter in May but corona chan happened so who knows?

University dropout/NEET :feelsEhh: with current spending habits I'll have money for 25+ years to come at which point I'll be an oldcel and rope

What's the secret? You make money off NEETbux or you spend so little?

What's the secret? You make money off NEETbux or you spend so little?
I inherited 110k and I spend on food and bus pass to oogle lolis. I also live with my mom and help around the house sometimes. but if I didn't I'd just live in some shack in the middle of nowhere or whatever lmao

It fucking hurts working as a doctor when you're an incel. You have to work with stupid roastie nurses of all ages, stupid moms(not all but most) for shit pay after you've studied for 8 fucking years after HS. And there's also coronavirus so i have to work 10 times more than i should. I always loved medicine as a science but how the fuck can you save someone elses life when you yourself want to die everyday. How unfair life is. I just want NEET.
3rtqVWk.jpg

There is no profession for your face

That's classified.

But seriously, I work in software (mostly front end dev, with a bit of back end optimization).

Nothing offical by government standards but I am a philosopher currently at 310+ pages in my journal and dozens of hours of vlogs I think so much about everything and can´t help but document those thoughts.

Do you have formal training? Where can I read some of your work?

Machine operator at a factory. Nice comfy isolated job away from suifuel and foids

IT with a lot of interaction.
Bad at my job, probably gonna get fired soon.

software, it is the worst. mostly incel-tier men with the occasional Chad mogging everybody

In first world countries yes. Not in eastern europe shithole. My salary is slightly above minimal wage. Foids don't care if you're doctor they care if you have buxx.
So i just can't betabuxxmax.
Oh and my country is one of the poorest in Europe.
This map is totally bullshit, because switzerland is probably the most expensive country to live in europe. So high salary doesn´t mean a damn thing

Professional coomer

I'm a student. Also, how the hell are you talking about shit pay when you are a doctor? You should be making loads of money.

IT (not IncelTears)

Student at the moment, mediocre grades, but there is still no hope, because I was never able to keep jobs for a long time and struggle in every social interaction.

being retarded

It fucking hurts working as a doctor when you're an incel. You have to work with stupid roastie nurses of all ages, stupid moms(not all but most) for shit pay after you've studied for 8 fucking years after HS. And there's also coronavirus so i have to work 10 times more than i should. I always loved medicine as a science but how the fuck can you save someone elses life when you yourself want to die everyday. How unfair life is. I just want NEET.
what type of medicine do you work with? just curious? :feelstrash: im in the army right now and i dont know what path i want to take later in my life

what type of medicine do you work with? just curious? :feelstrash: im in the army right now and i dont know what path i want to take later in my life
Pediatric critical care medicine.
I'm a student. Also, how the hell are you talking about shit pay when you are a doctor? You should be making loads of money.
Yeah i should but my country doesn't thinks so. Eastern european shithole as a stated before.

Warehouse worker. I'm not smart/intelligent or have any useful abilities or talents for the free market out there

Doomed low pay wageslave :feelsbadman:

I'm in a PhD program. I guess the "profession" is academic but obviously until I earn the letters and secure a tenure track position somewhere, I'm a bit of an overpriced wagie.

What in the fuck you are a doctor and you are still incel?

Why haven't you statusmaxxed? I am not being condescending. I am serious. The ugliest fucking doctors at the hospitals I go to, I am a cripple, all have squeezes..

S T A T U S M A X X. You have more SMV than anyone else on this forum I know bro

Me? Disabled NEETard. Not mentally either.. Well, I am mentally twisted, but it is because of my physical conditions.