Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's your profession?

justarandomloser

justarandomloser

Recruit
★★
It fucking hurts working as a doctor when you're an incel. You have to work with stupid roastie nurses of all ages, stupid moms(not all but most) for shit pay after you've studied for 8 fucking years after HS. And there's also coronavirus so i have to work 10 times more than i should. I always loved medicine as a science but how the fuck can you save someone elses life when you yourself want to die everyday. How unfair life is. I just want NEET.

I’m a NEET till tomorrow when online school starts for me again

Brutal, not even being a doctor can safe from inceldom
no profession for your face / race / height / frame

Fakecel if u have a profession

Professional wagecuck

Professional loser. Certified virgin. constitutionally pathetic. You want me to go on?

Last edited:
I work in the IT, information technology!!!!!! And i'm an incel!!!!!!

It means my life sucks anyway. I get fired every year.

F* accenture by the way.

I run my own business.

Dedsrs but I'm a janitor. I'm not 5'2 indian, but is 5'6 awkward white guy really that much of a difference?

Dedsrs but I'm a janitor. I'm not 5'2 indian, but is 5'6 awkward white guy really that much of a difference?

Yes. You mog the 5 2 balding indian janitor. That being said, is it a tough profession?

Unisoy student

Nothing offical by government standards but I am a philosopher currently at 310+ pages in my journal and dozens of hours of vlogs I think so much about everything and can´t help but document those thoughts.

You're a 3rd world cel right?

Yes. You mog the 5 2 balding indian janitor. That being said, is it a tough profession?
I dunno if I'm typical as I only deal with one big office that only has 2 restrooms. Certainly not on the level of cleaning a Walmart or even a school. But it's certainly ideal if you're not good around people and like to work alone. If neetbux are not option obviously.

Fuck this nigga is a doctor in some shitty 3rd world eastern european dictatorship while I am rotting.

Tell your post-proletariat pounding communist chronies to let me in @justarandomloser

Fuck this nigga is a doctor in some shitty 3rd world eastern european dictatorship while I am rotting.

Tell your post-proletariat pounding communist chronies to let me in @justarandomloser
The borders are closed now due to corona-chan.
But after this shit ends, welcome.
Honestly you wouldn't want to visit this shithole. Better rotting in the first world country.
Eastern europe is third world? Wtf is curryland then JFL.
At least we don't shit on streets lol

It fucking hurts working as a doctor when you're an incel. You have to work with stupid roastie nurses of all ages, stupid moms(not all but most) for shit pay after you've studied for 8 fucking years after HS. And there's also coronavirus so i have to work 10 times more than i should. I always loved medicine as a science but how the fuck can you save someone elses life when you yourself want to die everyday. How unfair life is. I just want NEET.
You're a doctor? That's pretty cool, it's high status and moneymaxxing capabilities tbh.

I got online school starting tuesday : (

Honestly you wouldn't want to visit this shithole. Better rotting in the first world country.
If you are in former yugoslavia then yeah probably kek like Bosnia or Kosovo or any of that

But if you are in Byelorussia hand over the passport bro I'll just political ministermaxx. I promise to love Lukashenko and do whatever he wants for some slav foids I promise. I'll do the same for Transnistria/Moldova (Whichever one hires me to say the other is illegitimate)

Last edited:
You're a doctor? That's pretty cool, it's high status and moneymaxxing capabilities tbh.
In first world countries yes. Not in eastern europe shithole. My salary is slightly above minimal wage. Foids don't care if you're doctor they care if you have buxx.
So i just can't betabuxxmax.
Oh and my country is one of the poorest in Europe.

Attachments

• p9cp6ab06y001.jpg
    p9cp6ab06y001.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
what type of doctor are you? Orthopedic surgeon? im in college, mostly a NEET

In first world countries yes. Not in eastern europe shithole. My salary is slightly above minimal wage. Foids don't care if you're doctor they care if you have buxx.
So i just can't betabuxxmax.
Oh and my country is one of the poorest in Europe.
Over. Ever thought of moving to western Europe?

Over. Ever thought of moving to western Europe?
Most western european countries don't accept non-EU diploma, so i have to study again. And you can imagine i'm too tired and suicidal to go somewhere and study.
Oh and i don't have money to live when i study.

Most western european countries don't accept non-EU diploma, so i have to study again. And you can imagine i'm too tired and suicidal to go somewhere and study.
Oh and i don't have money to live when i study.
how do you know english

how do you know english
I have internet lol
And i studied in school
Apart from my native language i also know french and polish. But that doesn't help me in my shitty life.

I have internet lol
And i studied in school
Apart from my native language i also know french and polish. But that doesn't help me in my shitty life.
i only know english, sounds like your IQ is 143

University dropout/NEET :feelsEhh: with current spending habits I'll have money for 25+ years to come at which point I'll be an oldcel and rope

At least 50 doctors are dead from coronavirus in Italy.

129E7165 892A 40DF ABC7 623D04F07E34

What do you specialize in?