Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your poison ;)?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date

Wats ur poison

• Total voters
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
images

In life you choose one poison, not fucking three, either have a choice to do drink, do drugs, or by being some fap monster like Dekim or Raiden. If you do all three then you're kind of fucked in the head.

My poison is sugar it's bad for you, but yet its so sweet, that it makes the world go around.

That's my poison @Indari.

No alcohol. No drugs. No fap because I'm not degenerate, I'm a puritan that hasn't yet been defiled and tainted. I like to keep it that way, ain't ever gonna lose my virginity.

Anime for life

images

In life you choose one poison, not fucking three, either have a choice to do drink, do drugs, or by being some fap monster like Dekim or Raiden. If you do all three then you're kind of fucked in the head.

My poison is sugar it's bad for you, but yet its so sweet, that it makes the world go around.

That's my poison @Indari.

No alcohol. No drugs. No fap because I'm not degenerate, I'm a puritan that hasn't yet been defiled and tainted. I like to keep it that way, ain't ever gonna lose my virginity.
you fucking mentalcel.
3e9acf7765d8523873f5e4b29e4e06fa  albino gorilla hey girl
Fauna Gorilla Angry Annoyed Look Animal Tired 1502990
JBFUf

sugar is as bad for you as alcohol stop it

just smoke some weed

everything besides food jfl at you

I mix music with video games to cope. Probably need something more potent eventually. fml

Mine is odd. It's nudes.
Got addicted to e-whoring, weened myself off of it, now I'm just addicted to getting nudes of femoids and adding to the collection. Get such a high by being Chad, it's crazy.
Will never drink, would try drugs if I had the cash

Anime, (hentai is typically anime)

Also, tfw fap monster
1651FF76 2C65 46B6 A632 79EFC8313666

Also never going to touch drugs or alcohol

Anthrax, cyanide, mercury or lead

Food,Anime and fapping

Gaming. But playing witcher ruined it for me. Nothing I play now seems to have that quality. Can't even play wow anymore and I used to be super into arena

Fap, anime, games, and food

Gaming. But playing witcher ruined it for me. Nothing I play now seems to have that quality. Can't even play wow anymore and I used to be super into arena
The Witcher 3 is one of the best games out there.

Alcohol,every weekend when going out.
Food,I just LOVE eating fast food
Video games,I cope constantly with city builders.

Is it over for me?

Ciggs and coffee. Can't kick 'em.

Anime, Fap, and my addiction to candy

Alcohol no contest.

I get massive headaches everytime I drink and feel like actual trash afterwards, but I still do it anyways.

Games, but I wanna get into drugs

i just ate a bag of airheads