Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's Your Phobias Thread

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
I'll start off with mine, let's just say I'm scared of butterflies, actually any flying bug scares me. I don't know why, I think because I got stung by a bee on my foot when I was little so I developed a fear of butterflies or any flying bugs.

That's my phobia, now what's everyone else's phobias?

Arachnophobia and agoraphobia.

is this why?

is this why?

Wait that's the episode with the butterfly right? Yeah, I hate that episode, and that episode also made me scared of them even more.

Wait that's the episode with the butterfly right? Yeah, I hate that episode, and that episode also made me scared of them even more.
yeah scared me as a kid ngl, i remember i'd always hide my face under my blanket when it got to that scene

yeah scared me as a kid ngl, i remember i'd always hide my face under my blanket when it got to that scene

Damn who would knew that a butterfly in a Spongebob episode would be scary as fuck.

Damn who would knew that a butterfly in a Spongebob episode would be scary as fuck.
it's just a normal episode of spongebob, then suddenly, a real close-up of a butterfly's eyes and shit with that loud BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

yeah

I'm scared of wasps specifically but back then I was scared of all bees because a bee stung my hand in the 6th grade. Then I see a bee and I start to freak out but I was able to see it was just some honeybee and not a wasp.

Insects, ocean stuff, and social phobia.

Acrophobia and Amogphobia.

i don't know if you can call it a phobia,
but what causes the most dread in me are laughing foids.
i can't help but feel like they are laughing about me . every. single. time.

Store mannequins fire up my fight-or-flight instinct.

Many phobias. Afraid of spiders, ocean in the dark, hell, etc..

Heights, spiders and very big things

Centipedes tbh.
I'm scared of wasps specifically but back then I was scared of all bees because a bee stung my hand in the 6th grade. Then I see a bee and I start to freak out but I was able to see it was just some honeybee and not a wasp.
You'd have loved the yellow jackets I had in my house a couple years ago. Amazingly none of them stung me, despite there being a crazy amount of them.

I fear going insane. Things like schizophrenia.

i'm not an expert in this field, but i'd hate to be floating in the open ocean without a boat. the thought of sinking down into the darkness of the ocean and my lung filling with seawater are both nightmare fuel
You'd have loved the yellow jackets I had in my house a couple years ago. Amazingly none of them stung me, despite there being a crazy amount of them.
how do we know you aren't just a yellow jacket?

Landwhales make me shiver

you should tame a hive of them and summon them to your aid if you're attacked
Reminds me of the pain from MGS3, or that one guy from Ninja Scroll. Didn't go so well for them tbh.

I'm never going to have sex but I always felt if I had sex for my first time I have a huge fear of getting a STD that will stay with me for life
Part of the reason why I never want to fuck a prostitue

I have also developed a psychological fear for foids

landwhales, wasps, bees, spiders

It is not wise to talk to strangers about your phobias