Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whats your opinon on rehab room

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
One of the founding fathers of the blackpill community along with faceandlms

One of the only blackpill creators that still puts a good amount of effort into his content and also doesn't sell courses

Good for time pass

Great youtuber. His old IncelTV videos were great too before youtube deleted his channel. The old videos can be found on the Bats15 channel now too. Watch Rehab Room's video "Lost time is never found again" if you haven't already. Great blackpilling video I found super relatable

I like him. He's managed to remain fresh and relevant. That's high praise in today's alt media world.

Based tbh. Good friend

He is based but just can’t get through his videos because his accent is too strong. Can’t focus on the video when too busy trying to decipher what he’s saying

Last edited:
One of the few consistently compelling blackpill content creators. I look forward to his videos every week

There's a few of his videos I never got a chance to watch. Thanks for the tip :feelshehe:
Ok, no problem. If you can't find the Bats15 channel I can link it. Sometimes YouTube search won't show it because it is shadowbanned or something.

I don't like him.

He supports femoid hypergamy & was the main one who started the whole "JBW" myth.
I wouldn't say he supports hypergamy, but he does act like it is just female nature and they can't help it, which I also disagree with. They could be better if they chose to. Nobody or any supernatural influence makes them act like bitches. They just are shitty people. He has many valid points though, such as how much missing teen love and a wasted youth fucks you up.

I wouldn't say he supports hypergamy, but he does act like it is just female nature and they can't help it, which I also disagree with. They could be better if they chose to. Nobody or any supernatural influence makes them act like bitches. They just are shitty people. He has many valid points though, such as how much missing teen love and a wasted youth fucks you up.

JBW shiller, refuses to even mention dogpill
his audience is mostly mayowhore worshippers
Screenshot 20240722 1713462

He supports femoid hypergamy & was the main one who started the whole "JBW" myth.
JBW shiller, refuses to even mention dogpill
his audience is mostly mayowhore worshippers
View attachment 1204499
I like him since he's honest and doesn't grift, but his fixation on JBW is a bit too much.
It culminated in his hybristophilia video, where he is coping about women not liking psychopaths, despite studies and individual cases in the contrary.

At the end of the day he is another one of us, and has his own share of stupid takes.

Good YouTuber, could never guess his ethnicity since it's the first time hearing a accent like his

Rehab Room is against fellow incels getting A.I Girlfriends:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgTuhftiG8

And I got this idea from his other videos that I feel like the guy is just another who thinks "Anything that makes men happy without "real" Women = Bad".
Yet never talks against Women using vibrators and dildos, just like others who think like this...

He is based but just can’t get through his videos because his accent is too strong. Can’t focus on the video when too busy trying to decipher what he’s saying
I actually find the accent relaxing

The old videos can be found on the Bats15 channel now too
May you please link it?
I actually enjoy his accent and understand it completely :dab:
I wouldn't say he supports hypergamy, but he does act like it is just female nature and they can't help it, which I also disagree with. They could be better if they chose to. Nobody or any supernatural influence makes them act like bitches. They just are shitty people.
Perhaps its just that while change is possible its kind of idyylic and would involve a massive societal paradigm shift whereas his viewpoint works better for your actual day to day life

I think hes the best blackpilled youtuber.

based keynote presentation maxer.
but he never seems to talk about the effect of height and looks on monetary success.

He's probably the best blackpill YouTuber but he has some flaws. He refuses to acknowledge just be black despite there being plenty of evidence for it. He also said the reason Eliot Rodgers couldn't get laid was because he looked Asian which is retarded. In Eliots journal Eliot complains about actual Asian guys getting laid when he couldn't despite him being more white. Not to mention that Eliot looked white.

His accent isnt that bad and this is coming from someone who can normally barely understand people with accents

Rehab Room is against fellow incels getting A.I Girlfriends:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgTuhftiG8

And I got this idea from his other videos that I feel like the guy is just another who thinks "Anything that makes men happy without "real" Women = Bad".
Yet never talks against Women using vibrators and dildos, just like others who think like this...

I think he responded to this in a different video. He's basically trying to say that it's still cope in the end