Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats your opinion on the military as a career?

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★
I've started going through the process of joining the U.S Army, already did the asvab once I get my results in a week I'm ready to roll. So I ask you this incels, whats your view on the military as a career, are you against it or approve entry for other incels?

If you are a masculinecel it can be good. It has advantages

I heard it's kind of gay, so...

Used to be interested in it when I was in high school, mostly due to family tradition (almost everyone from my mom's side worked at the military). I even did military service which is a requirement in my country, only to become completely disheartened by it.

Am just not fond of the whole military ranking structure and way of doing things. There were sargeants, liutenants and even comrades who were jack shit without the uniform, yet you still had to take their crap just because of their ranks. Fuck that system, I don't need to be subservient to cunts just because they have a higher rank at the military. I also hate the military's over-dependance on formalities and protocol. It's an insult to human intelligence.

Do it for the GI benefits, but don't expect the uniform to get you laid.

It's definitely a good path to take especially for outcasts like us. You learn a lot of good things in military that can help you in life. My old man was drafted when he was a young lad. Mom said that when he returned he was a different man in a good way, a lot more manly and such.
This. You're subservient to people that outrank you.
just like in any other job

a cuck career normies chads will say thank you for your service while they have fun and orgies all the time while you are risking your life to protect your nation, unless you want to become a General so you can go ER on a massive scale

a cuck career normies chads will say thank you for your service while they have fun and orgies all the time while you are risking your life to protect your nation, unless you want to become a General so you can go ER on a massive scale
Hmm... You just gave me an idea.

I tried joining but after a month in basic I said fuck it and quit.

I tried to get in but got kicked out because of my bad genetics and mental health issues. I'm glad I didn't get in now though since I would of hated it.

no thanks getting bitched around and showering naked with other men :lul:

Cucking to Israel.

Even if I wanted to the country I live in prevents me from doing so.

Used to be interested in it when I was in high school, mostly due to family tradition (almost everyone from my mom's side worked at the military). I even did military service which is a requirement in my country, only to become completely disheartened by it.

Am just not fond of the whole military ranking structure and way of doing things. There were sargeants, liutenants and even comrades who were jack shit without the uniform, yet you still had to take their crap just because of their ranks. Fuck that system, I don't need to be subservient to cunts just because they have a higher rank at the military. I also hate the military's over-dependance on formalities and protocol. It's an insult to human intelligence.
The whole thing was always ridiculous and it's even more ridiculous in this day and age without real wars.

I think its a good career choice, you wont have to worry about unemployment either.

If you have nothing going for you, then it could be an option, but it should be your last resort. Consider wageslaving/studyceling first.

It would have been a great profession a long, long time ago when you could rape and pillage the villages that you conquer. But now even if you kill 100 enemies, if you even touch one of their women from the invaded lands you will serve life in prison

I'll join once my college is over.

Fuck that. I hate my country, so why would I want to fight for it? I'd rather fight against it and try stage a coup or something.

I was flirting with the idea back in high school and I even took the asvab just to see what score I'd get, now I abhor the thought of getting sent to who the fuck knows where to kill ethnicels while the architects of this cucked society get to enjoy all the pussy they want. I wouldn't ever die for this sham republic doing the corporatists dirty work, maybe if the U.S. was isolationist like it was meant to be. I guess it's a good opportunity for dirt-poorcels depending on what you learn there of course, go for it, might help you ascend too.

Pros
-housing and food taken care of
-learn discipline and sense of purpose
-brotherhood
-respected by society
-GI bill
-get to travel
-automatic connections that you can use later in your career
-some girls have military fetish
Cons
-somebody constantly telling you what to do
-can't have your own style
-could die or become seriously injured
-if you do live, the experiences will scar you for life
-forget having a wife. If you get married, she will absolutely cheat on you. Many women marry military guys strictly for the benefits
-if you have kids, you could be away from them during crucial development periods (they'll never be young again).
-you could have strong moral disagreements with what you're being asked to do (such as the war in Iraq).

Personally, I couldn't deal with not having control over my own life. But there are people that have life changing experiences in the military. I've heard the army is the worst and least prestigious division to go into (being on the front line). The airforce, navy, and coast guard are much easier (but have stricter entry requirements). Marines and Navy Seals are the hardest but also the most prestigious.

I've started going through the process of joining the U.S Army, already did the asvab once I get my results in a week I'm ready to roll. So I ask you this incels, whats your view on the military as a career, are you against it or approve entry for other incels?

If you can put up with physical and mental abuse go for it.

The good thing I'd say I took away from the military (I didn't serve in USA military. Another nation's) is it toughened me up.

Or else I would have already committed suicide by now.

And to all suicidal folk here... You kill yourself, you make society win. Please don't surrender.

The only thing I'd even consider is fighter pilot, Apache attack helicopter pilot or troops transport pilot in either helicopters or aeroplanes. Nothing on the ground or on sea.
Sadly, they're literally all Chads with a warrior skull.

Pros
-housing and food taken care of
-learn discipline and sense of purpose
-brotherhood
-respected by society
-GI bill
-get to travel
-automatic connections that you can use later in your career
-some girls have military fetish
Cons
-somebody constantly telling you what to do
-can't have your own style
-could die or become seriously injured
-if you do live, the experiences will scar you for life
-forget having a wife. If you get married, she will absolutely cheat on you. Many women marry military guys strictly for the benefits
-if you have kids, you could be away from them during crucial development periods (they'll never be young again).
-you could have strong moral disagreements with what you're being asked to do (such as the war in Iraq).

Personally, I couldn't deal with not having control over my own life. But there are people that have life changing experiences in the military. I've heard the army is the worst and least prestigious division to go into (being on the front line). The airforce, navy, and coast guard are much easier (but have stricter entry requirements). Marines and Navy Seals are the hardest but also the most prestigious.

I would say it largely depends on your personal situation and what you want out of your career

It's fine as a career. It's a job like any other job. It's no longer "I'm serving my country" pride attitude it once was. There are still people like that but if you treat it as just a job it's a lot less nerve racking. You might get chads in your squad so that will suck. Hearing stories of boot camp and deployment suck. Just get paid and take classes. Book learning and trade classes should be free during work. After you get out you get education benefits. I doubt you'll see active duty.

All of your thoughts are definitely interesting. I'll admit it you guys made me think twice about throwing myself at cucks and chads and of course the dreaded (((Them))) I think I'll go in for the sake of having a place to go, but in my heart I know im not like these cucks/chads, I just hope I don't turn into one when I get out.

Last edited:
cuck career

Nothing more needs to be said. LOL @ laying your life down for any country that wont even provide you with a gf

pretty dumb. why should i put my life on the line for a country that subscribes to cucked laws and rips me off on the way it spends my tax money?

You are putting your life on the line to serve Israel and the capitalist elites that are destroying the west, so with that being said its not the best route to go down.