Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion on going to the gym

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I think it’s a good way to get buff and protect yourself from chad Incase you have to put in some work

If you have a good height and frame , Sure go

and if not?
You can still go if you want to , But you will never have a great one , Taller guys with bigger frame are gonna mogg you

In terms of attraction, the only effect it has is bulk up your shoulders broadening frame, muscle is completely and utterly useless for becoming attractive, so it should only be gotten for self defense + physical and psychological health purposes.

Last edited:
It can give you happy chemicals dunno what they're called so that's good but it won't help you ascend unless Ur a fatcel so there could be a chance

You can still go if you want to , But you will never have a great one , Taller guys with bigger frame are gonna mogg you
then make the female have a horrible time while you're hidden in the friend zone so then you can use tenderness to your advantage. Or sabotage taller guys.

I'll go tomorrow

It might be worth it,
but
no money
no motivation

just be very hell above average height

@Saudade = the most dedicated gymcel here

I only do it to strike fear in normies

Gymceling adds nothing to your SMV. Anyone who thinks it does its a bluepill coper.

But gymcelings good to do it anyway so that you can fuck up normalshits. Especially if you add in MMA or fight training.

But gymcelings good to do it anyway so that you can fuck up normalshits. Especially if you add in MMA or fight training.
what’s your workout routine? I want to learn the gymcel secrets so Im not a weakling

Unless you are a fat as fuck/fakecel then the gym won't get you anywhere in the SMV market. What you should expect is to get stronger and bulkier so you aren't so easy to be pushed around. Your health also improves and it is one of the best copes in existence imo.

I need to get stronger ngl

@Newbie17
just put santa's hat on mikel arteta's head bro! women love creative men!

@Newbie17
just put santa's hat on mikel arteta's head bro! women love creative men!
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Do I creativitymog you? But also all credit goes to @Weed

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Do I creativitymog you? But also all credit goes to @Weed
2019christmasham
XvY9G6dSgRXLgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg
Coolthankyou

Gymceling adds nothing to your SMV. Anyone who thinks it does its a bluepill coper.

Helps the fatcels

Chads and gym thots wherever you look. focus on your routine imo

Trying to get into shape just so you can be attractive to foids is cucked, it's borderline foid behavior; they usually exercise just so they can be better cum dumpsters for chad. Not going to the gym is cucked because you are allowing yourself to be weak, and there is nothing more pathetic and cucked than a weak man. Which leaves only one option, hitting the gym hard and mercilessly until you are strong enough to crush anyone that stands in your path and then continuing to make yourself stronger until you die. Over if you're not apexpredatormaxxing.