Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your opinion on genetically modifying babies before they are born?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Like making them good looking, strong, healthy no disease etc.

What I wanted more than anything.

People who are against it are projecting tbh

"I wasnt born perfect so my baby shouldnt be born perfect"

Its ironic because if everyone are extremely attractive, personality will actually matter!

Wish it happened to me tbh

Should be forced, just like aborting retards as soon as there are any signs of retardation.

China has +200 IQ points modified baby project already.

Let it happen. Should be amusing seeing the test tube babies grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and for the subsequent test tube babies to MOG them, and again and again etc. Watching the normies get into an arms race unfold would be absolute gold. You would see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

We should do this + modifying existing humans

An excelent idea, saves millions of incels from suffering for decades as well as makes progress that much faster.

I don't see a problem with this but it's many decades away

If it beats GENETIC RECOMBINATION then I am fully fine with it

Give me some of that aldous huxley shit fam

An excelent idea, saves millions of incels from suffering for decades as well as makes progress that much faster.

too bad we were born too early mate

that would be the end all of world problems