Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your opinion on ER?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
What do you think of ER?

Why did he become bad?
Was he a good man who turned bad, or a bad man who did bad things?
Who is to blame?

Should we just expect men to be lonely, isolated, suicidal and incel and then expect them to just silently rot in their misery?

Isnt it time women help incels and give us sex? It will solve most problems in the world and relieve a lot of pain.
Is it reasonable that men go into their 30s being hugless, sexless and kissles? How is that ever gonna work out long term for society?

If one woman would have kissed ER, he wouldnt have done his massacre. Women can literally save lives, but kissing an incel is not worth the benefit.

ER = based

Also fuck your avi

Saint Elliot had a lot of epic or relatable quotes like, "I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness."
"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"
"You denied me a happy life, and in turn, I will deny all of your life, it’s only fair."

I wish he was still here, he had a way with words and he was based af, but at the same time we probably wouldn't know about him if he was. :cryfeels:

Until we meet, may he spray all the foids he wants with vanilla latte's in the heaven's above.

Saint Elliot had a shitty step mom who clearly didn't want her betabuxxer's kids around, and she took it out on him. Then he was bullied by Monette Moio, ostracized his whole life, and thrown off a ledge. What he did was self-defense, he didn't initiate anything. The day of retribution was completely avoidable, and he delayed it by an entire year to give Isla Vista one last chance. Instead they threw him off that ledge and laughed at him.

ERmaxxing is legit though, he's got bitches now.

Last edited:
Saint Elliot had a lot of epic or relatable quotes like, "I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness."
"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone"
"You denied me a happy life, and in turn, I will deny all of your life, it’s only fair."

I wish he was still here, he had a way with words and he was based af, but at the same time we probably wouldn't know about him if he was. :cryfeels:
View attachment 252294
Fucking sad quotes man :cryfeels:
Also fuck your avi
Why? Its the perfect blackpill.
Kill women and children But have good cheekbones? Still more attractive to women than 100% of this forum

they would rather people die than have to lower their monumental standards. they are psychopaths.

I like Lepine better, I have more respect for him than ER.

Cant really say cause i havent read his manifesto. But i think he was a mentalcel,he obviously had mental problems that greatly influenced his celibacy. He didnt seem really blackpilled because he saw himself as a gl dude who should get a gf without doing anything.I tnknk he should have at least tried to make some moves or fix his mentality. that being said i completely understand his pain and feel for him.

He only killed like 3 people which is pathetic and I'm disappointed

stupid shithead who killed 2 ricecels. surprisingly good writer though

Elliot had too high standards, and wasted valuable time killing men instead if those sorority toilets(in battlefront 2)
, but I still sympathize and relate to his experiences.

I liked the old one better tbh
I will change back . Just bored and venting my frustration tbh
Elliot had too high standards, and wasted valuable time killing men instead if those sorority toilets(in battlefront 2)
, but I still sympathize and relate to his experiences.
He Also killed his incel roommates for no apparent reason :cryfeels:
owell what he stands for and his quotes are legendary
stupid shithead who killed 2 ricecels. surprisingly good writer though
Ur right tbh

Last edited:
he killed himself so he died, noble act

2e25e76a3bd77ddf30c7a232ace7ace9.jpg

I'm thankful for his contributions to particle physics and his famous "Gold Foid" experiment

Honestly I prefer Chris Mercer as far as incel killers go. ER put the name out there in a major way and his intiials are a verb but he also filled all the negative stereotypes that normies and ITcels use against us (only want blond stacies). He's a faggot honestly, but I can still respect what he tried to do.

a sad fuck up through and through. He only killed his own kind, didn't land a single Chad or even a normie. But, being such a collosal fuckup is as an incel as it gets, so I'm partial.

He was somewhat delusional and his target choice in the end wasn't the greatest, but some of his writings I've seen regarding the removal of foid rights, and eventually, foids at large from general society in order to create a sort of prosperous brotherhood, are admirable at least.

What do you think of ER?

Why did he become bad?
Who is to blame?

Should we just expect men to be lonely, isolated, suicidal and incel and then expect them to just silently rot in their misery?

Isnt it time women help incels and give us sex? It will solve most problems in the world and relieve a lot of pain.
Is it reasonable that men go into their 30s being hugless, sexless and kissles? How is that ever gonna work out long term for society?

If one woman would have kissed ER, he wouldnt have done his massacre. Women can literally save lives, but kissing an incel is not worth the benefit.
I like what he stands for more than what he was.
What he stands for: Incels giving retribution to society for the many years of mistreatment and torture of ugly, sexually unsucessful men.
What he was: A mentalcel who could have very easily fucked many roasties due to his good looks and money, and who, even when he did ER, fucking failed at his plan and only killed a small fraction of what he could have if he wasn't such a fuck-up.

he should've SEAmaxxed, he would've had lots of success their like Daniel Lord. He had unrealistic standards

What do you think of ER?

Why did he become bad?
Who is to blame?

Good manifesto TBH. Moggs me unless he was extreme manlet could prolly have a gotton a 4/10 becky if he lived in the midwest and was like 5'9" and not 5'6"

Interesting guy

What do you think of ER?

Why did he become bad?
Who is to blame?

He was an actor, his father produced Hunger Games. He was a crisis actor and the whole thing was staged. Most of the mass shootings were staged, George Sodini was real.

Mogged me to oblivion and was probably just mentalcel. His parents were neglective and his mental illnesses went unchecked.

Killed ricecel-looking guys, which isn't very based. He mogged them as well.

He's no saint to me.

He is a sophisticated, supreme gentleman. That's all there is to it.

He was iconic but his life was by far better than mine and he killed incels. YouTube is a cucked shithole for deleting his videos.

He was a saint, and will never be forgotten

Based as fuck, he's a hero tbh

He was a good guy but geniunely retard sometimes,he could've spent money on looksmaxxing hard but instead he focused on ERmaxxing.Ofcourse,he didn't need to GO ER but his concept of retribution still stands.
"For the last eight years of my life,ever since i've hit puberty,i was forced to endure an existence of loneliness,rejection and unfulfilled desires".
Based and relatable

I sympathize with him a lot beyond even the incel label. We have very similar childhoods.

a good man who was very brave and destined to be great, unfortunately his life didn't go well, but he was still magnificent and still did something great

He was rich so he could've betabuxxed and got some third world mailorder bride. But he was too proud and autistic for that so he sperged out and went ER.

Endoplasmic Reticulum is very important for protein transport.

I think he was the biggest mentalcel to walk the earth

his social skills hindered him on WOW where people couldnt even see his face, which says something
he was a 5/10 average dude if he was less autistic and didnt have an abusive stepmom he may have ascended by now

He was kind of retarded

I think he was the biggest mentalcel to walk the earth

his social skills hindered him on WOW where people couldnt even see his face, which says something
he was a 5/10 average dude if he was less autistic and didnt have an abusive stepmom he may have ascended by now
Good take by KollegahCel here.

In summary he was an average looking, mixed race mentalcel with stupid parents.

I wish he was my supreme leader

Great show ngl

While most of his manifesto was heavily relatable, he grew up in a life of luxury and privilege, he was also decent looking and quite easily could've got ethnic foids (possibly white ones too), unlike myself. Also he killed 3 ethnicels.

he had a nice manifesto, very articulate but he still looks like a fakecel/failed normie and he still killed ricecels the very opposite of what his goal shouldve been. mass shooter rating id say about 4/10. nowhere near the levels of the chad 8.5/10 new zealand shooterr

While most of his manifesto was heavily relatable, he grew up in a life of luxury and privilege, he was also decent looking and quite easily could've got ethnic foids (possibly white ones too), unlike myself. Also he killed 3 ethnicels.
he had a nice manifesto, very articulate but he still looks like a fakecel/failed normie and he still killed ricecels the very opposite of what his goal shouldve been. mass shooter rating id say about 4/10. nowhere near the levels of the chad 8.5/10 new zealand shooterr
Yeah i dont get why he brutally stabbed other ricecels, thats fucked up.

Good take by KollegahCel here.

In summary he was an average looking, mixed race mentalcel with stupid parents.
100%!

also well spotted, are you german?