Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your opinion on Barack “Nigger” Obama?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
he is successful so he proves that racism doesn't exist. it's all about your mindset :feelsLSD:

jokes aside, i don't really care about politics, so i have no opinion on him.

His wife looks like a pre-op tranny.

The first black to marry a transgender negress.

One of the shittiest presidents the US has ever had.

he was based but also very cucked. Especially killing the based nigga Gaddafi was a horrible thing. Now Libya is a worthless shithole with slavery! Obama backed rebeles there turned out to be retarded incompetent disunified fags.

Very pertinent inceldom discussion topic.

he was also cucked during the healthcare bill by the connection or Delaware senator, I don't remember. Fuck the Joe Liberman faggot cunt. Also 2010+ Obama got cockblockkes by the repubs so he didn't leave much of an impression.

Nigga had to be gay: he gave them rights.
Screenshot137

I don’t have much an opinion on him, which is likely the best opinion any president will get from me

yeah I believe he should be in prison for war crimes but that’s what I think of every president

Another international commie traitor of his country.

I am not a racist so I think he is based

he was based but also very cucked. Especially killing the based nigga Gaddafi was a horrible thing. Now Libya is a worthless shithole with slavery! Obama backed rebeles there turned out to be retarded incompetent disunified fags.
How was obama based in any way?
Very progressive

Would love to ram an active screwdriver into his face while forcing his possibly tranny ape-looking wife to watch. I despise all politicians from the main parties but he’s particularly cucked.

he was okay in his first term....

Faked his birth certificate

first incel president

His presidency was a huge green light to all the jews, feminists and SJWs to push their radicalism into the mainstream of politics and culture.
Also the last non identity politics progressive movement Occupy Wall Street (OWS) was squashed during his term.
Better than Biden
At least Biden's gaffes are funny tbh

He can go barack to nigeria.

He made a fool of himself when he said that if he had a son, he would look like trayvon martin.

I don't think that he is aware that young black men tend to be on the news a lot for causing mayhem.

It actually became a thing. If barack obama had a son...

You niggers voted for him for 8 years just because he was black

Nigga, I am white.;)

You niggers voted for him for 8 years just because he was black
He killed more innocent sandcels with drone strikes than Bush did but at the same time played the "pacifist" and "human rights" card and people believed him because he's a liberal nigger :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The only reason why he won was because he was a part of the elite. Ivy league education, lots of Jewish friends in media and finance.

Plus, white liberals REALLY, and I mean REALLY like black males that are well put together and not the dumb violent stereotype.

I think someone like Andrew Yang is a lot smarter and more capable. But he is an Asian guy. A fundamental outsider and long term enemy to white people of all political spectrums. Liberal or conservative. Anglo or Jewish. Right now, the biggest problems facing whites are Black crime, Covid, and the middle east. That will change to China in the decades to come where conflict begins.

He killed more innocent sandcels with drone strikes than Bush did but at the same time played the "pacifist" and "human rights" card and people believed him because he's a liberal nigger :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

A failure and no different to Biden, just a better speaker. Totally overrated by left wing bullshit media.

I know very little about him but he killed gadafi, did shit in the middle east, and supports globohomo so i hope he dies

Last edited:
He is black imo

He's scum. Need I say more. Even a lot of blacks hate him. He's even more detrimental to our country than bush which is hard to accomplish. Not as bad as biden though so gotta give credit where its due