Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What's your one rep max on the bench?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★
The highest I ever benched was 230lbs on a flat bench with an arch when I was 165 lbs.

highest i ever benched was135

half of one IT user

Highest evER 365 (I got 405 up once but couldn't re-rack it don't know if that counts), current 245

Wtf. How much do u weight. That's mogger asf. And i thought I was strong
It's not that impressive because I was more than 308 at the time, I was probably significantly higher because the scale maxed out every time I stepped on it so I'd say maybe 340 or so. I was also on steroids. It was only for a short period of time, I lost all of the weight and strength and deflated after hopping off steroids. I just wanted to get as strong as possible in a short time as possible but then decided to leanmax instead.

Right now, I'm only 196 and still cutting down. Bench isn't my strong suit because I have a large wingspan

If I kept on going I'd probably have hit 500 but I was tired of the "bloat", so now I'm average again. Also hEaRt attack

Last edited:
It's not that impressive because I was more than 308 at the time, I was probably significantly higher because the scale maxed out every time I stepped on it so I'd say maybe 340 or so. I was also on steroids. It was only for a short period of time, I lost all of the weight and strength and deflated after hopping off steroids. I just wanted to get as strong as possible in a short time as possible but then decided to leanmax instead.

Right now, I'm only 196 and still cutting down. Bench isn't my strong suit because I have a large wingspan
How tall are you? And do u recommend steroids? I'm a natty been training for almost 2 years

How tall are you? And do u recommend steroids? I'm a natty been training for almost 2 years
I'm between 5'8-5'10 depending on what surface and time of day i measure on. If you hit your natty peak/plateau, I'd recommend you start off with some 500mg test e for 20 weeks. aromatose inhibitors can help.

I'm between 5'8-5'10 depending on what surface and time of day i measure on. If you hit your natty peak/plateau, I'd recommend you start off with some 500mg test e for 20 weeks. aromatose inhibitors can help.
I was actually thinking of doing a sarm first to dip my toes before i start pinning. Blast and cruise is much better than cycles Ive heard.

I was actually thinking of doing a sarm first to dip my toes before i start pinning. Blast and cruise is much better than cycles Ive heard.
Yeah I went on that one cycle of anadrol + t then stopped after that and it fucked me up