Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whats Your Most Inspirational Movie Scene?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

The One is my favorite movie, always has been, always will be, even have the line he says in this scene memorized because it really stuck with me, even after his defeat, he was completely sure that he was going to be "The One", and the movie was "open ended", in such a way that on could imagine he did at some point get out and become "The One"

"I am Yu Law!, I'm nobodys bitch, you are mine. I don't need to know you, you only need to know me, I will be THE ONE!"

I was always intrigued about the concept of "Godhood" and how one could possibly attain it, but after this movie, I was obsessed, thing of the occult nature or even fringe science were always of great interest to me

Anakin Skywalker becoming darth vader is a childhood favourite

any ww2 movie where the Jews get killed by Nazis

the thought of reaching godhood is painful, the realization that you can't do anything about your current strength or influence in the universe nearly cracks my sanity sometimes

this is mine

On a serious, non-autistic note

the thought of reaching godhood is painful, the realization that you can't do anything about your current strength or influence in the universe nearly cracks my sanity sometimes

I see you've already given up, to me there is nothing else but this goal, it is pretty much my main ultimate goal, there is no alternative path for me, because there is nothing else but this goal, I can't give up on it, because there's nothing left, I'll probably end up one of those cliche old rich dudes that invests his fortune into youth extending fringe technology and genetic engineering, etc

I see you've already given up, to me there is nothing else but this goal, it is pretty much my main ultimate goal, there is no alternative path for me, because there is nothing else but this goal, I can't give up on it, because there's nothing left, I'll probably end up one of those cliche old rich dudes that invests his fortune into youth extending fringe technology and genetic engineering, etc
good luck bro :feelsokman:

this scene can relate to your godhood in a way.
a god of death you can say. the same power as shiva, to kill all intelligent life on the planet if not the universe

Le hante was amazing easily my favorite

Just meditate br0. Learn about manipulating "prima materia" chi.
+++
The one was good.

necrobumping this thread because nobody posted this

Inspirational for GTA 4

Opening scene of gladiator was pretty epic:

Berserk, eclipse scene. One of the few anime that doesn't suck. Story parallels Macbeth.

I see gladiator here, so I'll post this, Commodus to his father:

You wrote to me once, listing the four chief virtues. Wisdom, Justice, Fortitude and Temperance. As I read the list I knew I had none of them. But i have other virtues, father. Ambition, that can be a virtue when it drives us to excel. Resourcefulness. Courage. Perhaps not on the battlefield but there are many forms of courage. Devotion, to my family, to you. But none of my virtues were on your list. Even then, it was as if you didn't want me for your son.

Last edited:
Berserk, eclipse scene.

Oh yeah that's a good one

I got shivers when I saw Griffith say "I sacrifice"

Also the scene before they enter the God Hands realm, and Griffith is thinking that if Guts touches him right now at his weakest moment, there's no going back

Das Experiment, Tarek escapes from solitary confinement through the use of a screwdriver he found inside the "black box."
Can't find the video.
One of my favourite movies. Recommend it to all fellow incels. Yeah, I have weird taste.

Attachments

• Das_Experiment.jpg
    Das_Experiment.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 22

This scene is what inspired me to start lifting and become fit. I lost a lot of weight after seeing it and thanks to that, I'm no longer skinnyfat.

The Lord of the rings inspirational scenes are the best.

At the end of Nightcrawler, when Louis walks free from the police station after getting his assistant killed.

Full Metal Jacket when Animal Mother charges at the sniper shooting them

this is mine

Great movie I watched it this week

Last edited:
The ending of Van helsing

Brooks' rope scene, Shawshank Redemption:

At the end of Nightcrawler, when Louis walks free from the police station after getting his assistant killed.

Nightcrawler was a great movie. Gyllenhaal deserved an Oscar nomination for that role, too bad he didn't.

A fictional film, where The Titanic is raised and brought to New York (1980)
If only this was real.

Last edited:
I don’t have one, but I do have a song from a movie soundtrack.

This guy Ralph lives a lonely and miserable life being hated and feared because of his natural role in life instead of having it recognized for how important it is. To try and fix his situation he tries being something he's not. By the end of the movie (this scene) he's made a legit friend who he can relate to, this friend helped him accept himself for who he really is, and he chooses to sacrifice himself so his friend can live the life they both wanted but were denied.

all of monster musume

Back when I was coping off the charts, I always used to watch Limitless "to inspire me". There's a whole scene where he self improves.

In the movie Twelve, some chad goes ER during a party that his cuck/friendzoned bröther hosted there in hopes of getting closer to the local Stacy. The chad kills the Stacy and everyone else before being killed by Police

Nightcrawler was a great movie. Gyllenhaal deserved an Oscar nomination for that role, too bad he didn't.

Yeah one of my favourites. Gyllenhaal is also my favourite actor.