Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Whats your most brutal experience with foids

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Title says it all. What is the most brutal thing a foid has ever done to you?

Rejected my invitation for making a studygroup

I got rejected by a landwhale in rl

Broke one's jaw for some shit thankfully she wasn't sentient enough to remember

An obese midget thought she was too good for me.

Experience or experiences?

Foid in middle school publically made fun of me for having a crush on her.

I tried to get under the sheets with a latina hole in college while hanging out with multiple people and literally playing minecraft. She freaked out :fuk:

Walked home from middle school one day, only to end up running into a group of about 8-10 kids, almost all foids, from the same grade but different class. Don't really remember what happened before that, but when I tried to get away from them, they (some foids from that group) started screaming at me, in the middle of the street, whether I already found out what the thing between my legs is called and what it's for.

Probably have more, but this one was the first that came to my mind, and after that, I spent like a year carefully watching who was walking on my way home to avoid any of them.

When she knew that I'm interested in her she started hanging around being flirty with taller guys me being a shortcel this feels worst than being kick in the balls

Experience or experiences?

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

I got cucked. When I was 18 or 19, I was walking home from work and encountered a group of people I'd gone to highschool with.

Well they saw me and told me to join them. I drink a lot and then found out I missed the last bus. A foid called some older guy and he drove there to buy a hotel room. I had no way to get home and she told me I can stay in the hotel with them. I was naive still so I took the offer being too dumb to realize what was happening. Well you can guess the rest, while I was sleeping they began fooling around in the same room. I put in my headphones and played music really loud and went to sleep. I left around 6am as soon as the busses were running again. She later asked me why I left and said they would've given me a ride home when they awoke. Top kek. Actually she nearly did that again to me some time later but thats another story

Foid asked me if we can play a game where we pretend we don't know each other.

I got cucked. When I was 18 or 19, I was walking home from work and encountered a group of people I'd gone to highschool with.

Well they saw me and told me to join them. I drink a lot and then found out I missed the last bus. A foid called some older guy and he drove there to buy a hotel room. I had no way to get home and she told me I can stay in the hotel with them. I was naive still so I took the offer being too dumb to realize what was happening. Well you can guess the rest, while I was sleeping they began fooling around in the same room. I put in my headphones and played music really loud and went to sleep. I left around 6am as soon as the busses were running again. She later asked me why I left and said they would've given me a ride home when they awoke. Top kek. Actually she nearly did that again to me some time later but thats another story
I hope you're larping
Bless your soul. Your experience is the most brutal I know of here

There was also middle school where some kids told me "x likes you wants to go out with you" as a mean spirited joke. More so the joke was them making fun of her than me, the implication being that they picked the ugliest nerdiest guy (me). But I rarely think of stuff so far back

I promise I'm not larping, I was such a slow learner she was probably the first black pill I encountered. That wasn't even the end of my dealings with that foid. I had no friends and she was the first person who talked to me and befriended me so I was foolishly loyal well into my adult life and she dragged me into horrible degrading situations more than oncr
I hope you're larping
Bless your soul. Your experience is the most brutal I know of here

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Most brutal is when toilets are nice to you. Fucking whores won't let me be angry at them.
Doesn't happen a lot though, just few times in my 30 years long life.

Last edited:
Flirted with a foid who's profile I saw on a dating app, (I went into her DMs via instagram because she posted her IG handle in her bio). She said she already had a boyfriend and that I was ugly then called my mum a crack-head and proceeded to block me.

Foid at work almost cost me my job wouldn't talk to me about work, directly said I don't want to talk to you, complained about me for repeatedly asking why. Also I suspect she's been talking shit about me and spreading rumors, nobody else will talk to me either. But this could also just be lookism and poor social skills caused by autism.

I guess it's about being at uni with 75-80% of students being foids, and still be KHHV.

women have never been like super rude to me tbh, the worst thing that has ever happened to me would be getting called ugly/short but that is so mild i dont even register it

the time I was trying to flirt with a foid and she started rubbing some Chads thigh under the desk :feelsrope:

Last edited:
To say that I wasn't a popular student in that school would be an unreal understatement:feelsrope:.

The best part is, a couple of years ago, I actually got into a position to, in private, confront one of the chicks that I'm pretty sure was there, and she didn't even believe me that it happened, because it sounded so crazy:feelsUnreal:.

Called the cops on me because i was "creepy" i was eating peanut on a bench in a park lmao she was lucky that there were people around her otherwise she would have won a ticket :feelsaww:

Was texting a girl for a few days until she told me to never text her again, I told her to go and kill herself afterwards

a 2/10 (she was disgusting and I was drunk asf and she still was disgusting but I was starved for pussy so hard) landwhale refused to fuck me after I bought her drinks all night in a club (that was when I was still bluepilled)...

I forced kissed her and tried to grab her pussy but she told me to go buy more drinks I went and she wasnt there anymore later I seen her with some normie hugging I went up to her and she ignored me JFL

when I went back to my hotel I praised the lord the next day this happened I would never forgive myself for trying to fuck a 2/10 disgusting ham beast but it was also very bad because if even a 2/10 disgusting ham beast rejected me how ugly was I jfl that is when major cracks in bluepill started happening.

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.

A blonde woman once looked at me briefly and quickly switched seats to the other side of the bus.

I was looking at the destination sign directly ahead of me.

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

This was one of my first times experiencing the blackpill in real life. I went to a party with a friend (I am an hapalet and he is a white NT), and as I live in a shithole, jbw power is strong as fuck. I was trying to talk and to get to know this girl, I did decent progress talking to her.
When suddenly, my white friend with 0 game who didn't even talk to her, approached, and without saying a single word, she grabbed him by the arm and they went somewhere else (I'm sure they fucked later).
Then after some time, I found the girl and she suddenly said "ewwww" to me.

I took a landwhale on a date and paid for her food then she didn’t let me fuck

I was rejected even as a friend from day to day. We (I) wrote regularly more than 3 months (I because she began a talk perhaps 3-4 times), we knew from 6 months, but earlier I hadn't a FB to her. Her last words were "I don't want anything to do with you" and she blocked me. She made an argument, because I asked her if she finished writing with other person, probably other guy she wrote earlier she had met some faggot. I'm still wondering if she was made by this faggot to break off all contacts with me.

when I try to ask out a girl through text. Worst thing that ever happened to me in history, the whole school knew it’s so brutal. Second is when I tried to get with a disabled girl out and got rejected. Third was approaching a black girl with her friends. That one was seriously fucked because not only did she reject me, she did that while insulting me.

It’s too brutal for me to even recall

They didn’t have sex with me.

junior year purposefully rejected me in front of her friends, made me look fucking stupid, then avoided me and gave me weird looks throughout the rest of the year