Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your most brutal black pilling moments

K

ksmk

Greycel
Let’s start with me, in like 2021 me and my friend decided to hop on Omegle and get to talk with some foids, he’s a htn and white in an Arab country so you know he has it on easy mode, I’m an Arab and I had a really really thick mustache and was kinda fat, so first the camera was on him because I was eating cereal and the foids were chatting with him and barely any of them skipped him, when the camera was on us both there was a group of white foids in a room with the led lights and one of them said “one is hot and one is ugly” and my stupid ass friend said “who” and she was like “you”, I know you might call me a pussy or a sissy for making this bitch of a foid get in my head but it did and I tried to brush it off and laugh as if it didn’t anger me and make me hate the whole of mankind for how shallow and selfish they are.

brutal. at this point, foids are just begging us to go ER

I said I'd make a barbecue with her.
That would be a great comeback, the thing is I struggle with coming up with the right come back when you’re talking to someone irl or on a video call compared to on text because you’re in the moment, you don’t have enough time to respond and for my case I wasn’t speaking my first language because the bitch is American.

For me it was trying to talk to girls at bars. They would literally act like entirely different people around chadlites

For me it was trying to talk to girls at bars. They would literally act like entirely different people around chadlites
yeah I see that in college, they start laughing and giggling more and they actually want to get to know him. The thing with those r/inceltears cucks and the pua scammers is that they like to blame the incel’s social skills or what they call “game” for why the incel doesn’t have a good interaction with the foid, they don’t take into account that when foids are talking to physically unattractive men they try to end the conversation as soon as possible they don’t want to get to know them that’s why they struggle with talking to the foids. It’s usually not about the incel’s social skills.

“the worst that can happen is she says no”

yeah I see that in college, they start laughing and giggling more and they actually want to get to know him. The thing with those r/inceltears cucks and the pua scammers is that they like to blame the incel’s social skills or what they call “game” for why the incel doesn’t have a good interaction with the foid, they don’t take into account that when foids are talking to physically unattractive men they try to end the conversation as soon as possible they don’t want to get to know them that’s why they struggle with talking to the foids. It’s usually not about the incel’s social skills.
Last part is very important

When my 3 year old niece was sitting playing with her dolls then randomly looked up at me and said ''youre a small man" then "youre not handsome" with an angry face .
Im 5ft6 and unnatractive

Kids never lie

When my 3 year old niece was sitting playing with her dolls then randomly looked up at me and said ''youre a small man" then "youre not handsome" with an angry face .
Im 5ft6 and unnatractive

Kids never lie
You should have beaten that degenerate with a belt, women are lower than insects and deserve to be treated as such.

I was being made fun of by a nigger and he said to a girl “that’s your man” and she said “ew I don’t want that” couldn’t even refer to me as a human. I wanted to stick my tongue up that girl’s asshole and make her apologize.