Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats your IQ?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
My score -
You have answered 6 of the 10 questions correctly.

That indicates an IQ score between 105 and 120. This equals a higher vocational education or university level. With exercise and focus, you might be able to score higher on a real IQ test.

Link to IQ Test

Choose classical test

Result of your IQ test​

You have answered 10 of the 10 questions correctly.

That indicates an IQ score of 125 or more. That equals a university education level. In principle you do not have to be concerned that you will get a very low score on a comprehensive IQ test.

:feelsokman:

Result of your IQ test​

That indicates an IQ score of 125 or more. That equals a university education level. In principle you do not have to be concerned that you will get a very low score on a comprehensive IQ test.

imma rope for being low iq :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

tbhngl its all puzzle bullshit, IQ is a retarded measurement

high iq people tend to struggle with relationships from what i heard. this might be a cope by big brained people.:bigbrain::bigbrain:

Result of your IQ test​

mogs me to infinity :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

110 - average

133-149 but the test is whack

Lol it says 133-149, but I actually know is far lower than that.

Online IQ tests are bunk though, actual IQ test make you feel dumb as fuck in the last questions.

its shit tbh, the longer tests are more accurate but are mind numbly boring

Based on your performance on the IQ test we estimate that:

Your IQ score lies within a range of 116 up to 132.

its shit tbh, the longer tests are more accurate but are mind numbly boring
big cope ur flexing here on us low IQ cels by saying this. Every high IQ lies and make excuses. You high IQs refuse to accept your innate genetic privileges. When it comes to STEM Maxxing, low IQ trucels like me have to put 2-3x effort for 1/2 resutls you guys get. It is very enraging seeing high IQs blame low IQs work ethic.

big cope ur flexing here on us low IQ cels by saying this. Every high IQ lies and make excuses. You high IQs refuse to accept your innate genetic privileges. When it comes to STEM Maxxing, low IQ trucels like me have to put 2-3x effort for 1/2 resutls you guys get. It is very enraging seeing high IQs blame low IQs work ethic.
copium. Even if i have a high IQ i still failed school and have a low work ethic. Nothing changes, so what i have some more points on a stupid test.

Nothing will change :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

copium. Even if i have a high IQ i still failed school and have a low work ethic. Nothing changes, so what i have some more points on a stupid test.

Nothing will change :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
How you fail at school while IQ mogging me? You unironically need put more effort.

You have answered 9 of the 10 questions correctly.

I fucked up the club question

But I actually have sub 100 as a better test with more questions put me on. It was a mensa test

according to this test around 113 (avg of 105-120)
i scored a 96 on my autism evaluation iq test but it was some weird shit instead of the Stanford-Binet or WISC-V

125 or higher. Only got one wrong because the question was dumb. This isn't a real IQ test though.

My score -
You have answered 6 of the 10 questions correctly.

That indicates an IQ score between 105 and 120. This equals a higher vocational education or university level. With exercise and focus, you might be able to score higher on a real IQ test.

Link to IQ Test

Choose classical test
121-137 :feelskek: sounds fake Im failing school so bad

i got 5/10. im a flop. kmn

i got a 10 out of 10 on this shit, 125 or higher it says, ya right.