Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your honest opinion about Harvey Weinstein?

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Harvey with First Wife (3 children):
miramax-films-co-chairman-harvey-weinstein-and-his-wife-eve-chilton-KCY8R9.jpg

Harvey with second wife (2 children):
harvey-weinstein-georgina-chapman.jpg

Young Harvey:
weinstein.gif

This man slayed hundreds of the best looking actresses of the world.
What do you think about him?

Don't give a damn about him. And if those rape allegations are true and the females aren't just lying out their vaginas, then they probably deserved it.

Incel that escaped because of money and power.

He's a Scapegoat that was thrown under the bus because he has incel genes

He should be just charged with prostitution.

Also disprove "just be rich bro", ugly, married an goldigger that not even give him an handjob once per month, decided to exchange something that many males get for free for an incredible amount of money and power, just to get him denounced some years later even when this is an normal practice in hollywood.

He tried to live the life of a Chad and paid the price in the end. I guess it was worth it, though.

I enjoyed seeing norm fucks defending Spacey and Co, proceed to BTFO right afterward.

Just another powerful yid

Not even moneymaxxing is enough, it's truly over

His second wife was hot as hell. He should have been happy with what he had. I'd be really thankful to have either of his wives. Goddamn goonies looking mother fucker.

Never heard of this guy before those rape allegations, he got more money and pussy than all of us combined so I don't give a shit about this rat.