Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your height, fam?

fuck non metric system

170 cm

5'11, was short all my life until the end of high school, had a late growth spurt (scoliosis cel) I look like Stinky from Hey Arnold. Someone actually told me that irl (srs)
I have the exact experience.

164 cm (5'5 in retarded speak). Too many tall people here, it seems, and I'd feel threatened had this been not an online forum.

34% are 6'0" or taller.
In the US only 18% of men are 6'0"/183cm or taller.
Incels.co users are either lying, can't measure properly, guessing their height or we're just significantly taller than average. I think everyone knows what's going on.

Also for some reason 6'0" is labeled 5'12" and 6'1" is 5'13". Le quirky xD
164 cm (5'5 in retarded speak). Too many tall people here, it seems, and I'd feel threatened had this been not an online forum.
164cm is 5'4.5". Not even 5'5". I know you're just coping and rounding up, but you can't really round up half an inch.

Last edited:
How is it that most incels here are above average height:kys::feelswhere:

164cm is 5'4.5". Not even 5'5". I know you're just coping and rounding up, but you can't really round up half an inch.
I see, that's pretty unfortunate. You're right, I probably rounded it up in the past and it stuck in my mind.

I see, that's pretty unfortunate. You're right, I probably rounded it up in the past and it stuck in my mind.
I used to do that too, but I realized I was coping and lying to myself. I've accepted my height.
False rounding up is one of the reasons for inflated height numbers in these polls and on the internet in general. I'm not saying you're lying, it's just that a lot of men round up half an inch and even more and they think that's how it works.

Other factors are straight up lying, 5'10" guys claiming 5'11" or 6'0" etc.
I always remove an inch from height poll options to get more accurate results.

Last edited:
1,67cm/5'4 it's over:feelsrope:

178cm / 5'10.2. This is my morning height 1 hr after waking. I honestly need boots with thick soles to feel average.

When I was 173cm *5ft8) in my late teens, I felt small as fuck. It was honestly hell.

I know some of you will say 178cm morning height is still manlet, but it is honestly so much better than being 173cm.

167cm is 5'5.75", not 5'4".
It's still over, though.
167 (cm) = 5.4790 , this is the figure that the web show me.

167 (cm) = 5.4790 , this is the figure that the web show me.
Learn what feet and inches are. 5'5" for example is not a decimal number/fraction, it's a twelfth fraction. 5.5 feet on the other hand is a simple decimal fraction.
Before we start:
1 inch = 2.54cm
1 foot = 12 inches or 30.48cm

Your height for example:
167cm / 2.54 = 65.75 inches
65.75 inches / 12 = 5.48 feet or: 5 feet and 5.75" inches (because 5 x 12 is 60 and we're left with 5.75".)
5.48 feet = 5 feet and 5.75 inches because 0.48 feet is 5.75" inches.
Why? Because 0.48 x 12" is 5.75". Remember, one foot is 12 inches.

This is how we get the height 5'5.75" or 5'6" if we round up.
You can round up and claim 5'6" or you can just claim you're a solid 5'5" guy.

Again 5.4 is not the same as 5'4". It's two different things.
5.4 is a decimal number. 5'4" is a twelfth fraction because one foot has twelve inches (1ft = 12").
This is also why 5'11" exists. Don't confuse 5'11" with 5.11 because 5.11 is a smaller number than 5.5, but we all know 5'11" is taller than 5'5".

You'd be right in saying you're 5.4 feet tall, but not 5'4" tall. No one in the USA uses decimal fractions for height, though.
If you're too low IQ to understand this, here's a simple accurate calculator you can use to convert centimeters to FEET and INCHES:

Last edited:
Aren't you tired of people posting that screenshot?
Tbh idc because that shit was like payd sex. The guy who started posting this is a stormcuck who orbits Ledgemund. I always tell the whole history to the decent members and the members who i do like.

The white supremacists can print out that SS and paste on their bedroom walls, idgaf.

Those options gave me an Aneurysm
You should have seen the penis size thread.

Everyone here was in the upper 20%.

175.5cm but i live in the U.S.

Last edited:
Tbh idc because that shit was like payd sex. The guy who started posting this is a stormcuck who orbits Ledgemund. I always tell the whole history to the decent members and the members who i do like.

The white supremacists can print out that SS and paste on their bedroom walls, idgaf.
Oh yeah I see, it was like paid sex but it wasn't JFL. Even that is some evil stormfag's fault.

No, i am asking this to judge if i should tell the history to you or not.
I don't like mass immigration but I don't think that qualifies me as a stormfrontcel, infact most of my votes were for our communist party.

6'2 / 188 cm
If true then you are the ideal height. Just for the record, I don't believe that height alone will get you laid in some cases (srs)

The number of users who are 6'0" or taller is 38% now.
It's obvious many users are straight up lying.

>half the votes are taller than me

Jfl you fucking tallfags

I feel bad for people under 5'5, anything below that is reaching rope levels. I am 5'7 btw

5’11” It is officially over for me.

Probably because many of us are of white european descent, had access to a western diet with a lot of meat and because we are probably quite young too.

Young White Men can get pretty tall these days. Being 190cm is really nothing special in Germany. I never stood out as the "tall guy" in school. Some 6'8 dude from another class had that title. He was like a full head above me.

Anyone above 6'0 without a hideous face should GTFO.i'm 5'5 btw