Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What’s your hair length?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Medium long, I just occasionally get it cut short and then grow it until it starts covering my eyes. :feelsjuice:

Short-ish. Used to have long hair during my teens/early 20s but eventually i decided to cut it short.

Hair length, eyes, etc don't matter if your face is deformed. You can have the nicest eyes in the world but if your nose is out of alignment/large or your mouth is fucked and super tiny maybe your chin is ressessed. You're a trucel and its over if so. Stop grinding because no hair is gonna save you. No gym for your face either.

I like short hair because it’s easier to wash

I like short hair because it’s easier to wash
We don't shower or wash here no point. Even if we shower we're considered unshowered because of how ugly we are. Women will tell us to shower more even if we showered 2 times that day. Can't win just give up like i have and don't shower.

We don't shower or wash here no point. Even if we shower we're considered unshowered because of how ugly we are. Women will tell us to shower more even if we showered 2 times that day. Can't win just give up like i have and don't shower.
I shower whenever my hair gets oily

My hair covers up my side profile and five head somewhat.

Allow a whore to control your decision making, just smell like utter filth bro.

Last edited:
I have a haircut that of a 12 year old

Once my coiffure starts looking messy, I ask my mom shaves it down to a couple of millimeters. Then I just let it grow until my coiffure starts looking messy again. I don't think my hair has ever been longer than 1.5 cm in my whole life.