Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite cope

Vidya and harming foids (In GTA V)

Vidya and reading fantasy genre

drugs, is the only alternative for me at this point

hunting and cooking niggers

Beating my meat

It was every new Legend of Zelda game until Nintendo hired that talentless hack cocksucker Eiji Aounuma that ruined the series beginning with Majora’s Mask which is when he fully took it ovER. :feelstastyman:

Game went from an entertaining and fun arcade combat game with light rpg elements and minimal but fun puzzles to simply being one giant boring puzzle on rails but disguised with high production values so retards ie Redditor soys/Blind Nintendo fanboys wouldn’t notice or care. :feelsree:

Now my main cope is simply a warm sack of McDonald’s and some of their ice cold Coca Cola. :feelsokman:

telegram mms group once saw a foid there i knew irl

watching forsen everyday

Internet, games.

I need a good cope because all of my copes are harmful to me

game, food+drink, hot bath

faping, music, good food and surfing the web, gaming, upgrading my pc

I do a lot of stuff but I really don't have one that gives me a ton of purpose. I guess swimming is nice

It was every new Legend of Zelda game until Nintendo hired that talentless hack cocksucker Eiji Aounuma that ruined the series beginning with Majora’s Mask which is when he fully took it ovER. :feelstastyman:

Game went from an entertaining and fun arcade combat game with light rpg elements and minimal but fun puzzles to simply being one giant boring puzzle on rails but disguised with high production values so retards ie Redditor soys/Blind Nintendo fanboys wouldn’t notice or care. :feelsree:

Now my main cope is simply a warm sack of McDonald’s and some of their ice cold Coca Cola. :feelsokman:
Finally someone who hates Majora's Mask as much as I do. That game is fucking boring. So much talking and waiting. Very little actual gameplay.

McDonald's coke is peak. They add special syrup to it.

Vidya, Monster drinks, Synthwave music

Finally someone who hates Majora's Mask as much as I do. That game is fucking boring. So much talking and waiting. Very little actual gameplay.

McDonald's coke is peak. They add special syrup to it.
The secret to why their Coke tastes so good isn’t due to special syrup my friend. :feelshehe:

I researched this in depth long ago and discovered part of the reason is they regularly clean their machines unlike othER establishments. :feelskek:

Next they simply follow the Coca Cola company’s guidelines to the letter about how to acheive the propER flavor from the specific amount of syrup to water ratio to exact temperature and things are even further balanced out with the ice that most people are fine with being added to the drink including myself. :feelsthink:

Those that prefer their Coke without ice (insane people if you ask me) for this reason probably complain about or love the extra sweetness of the syrup in this case. :feelswhere:

The secret to why their Coke tastes so good isn’t due to special syrup my friend. :feelshehe:

I researched this in depth long ago and discovered part of the reason is they regularly clean their machines unlike othER establishments. :feelskek:

Next they simply follow the Coca Cola company’s guidelines to the letter about how to acheive the propER flavor from the specific amount of syrup to water ratio to exact temperature and things are even further balanced out with the ice that most people are fine with being added to the drink including myself. :feelsthink:

Those that prefer their Coke without ice (insane people if you ask me) for this reason probably complain about or love the extra sweetness of the syrup in this case. :feelswhere:
No hes right I worked in Mcdonalds and they just fucking make the coke from a premade syrup, its not like a regular coke in a can, its weird they have those boxes where they keep the syrups and they connect them to the dispenser machine.

Also Mcdonalds is an extremly dirty company full of muslim workers they dont wuipe their ass and make your food

I saw a fucking 50 year old pajeet muslim walk out of the toilet go straight to the assembly line and start making burgers without gloves, they dont wear glvoes there.

Also every 30mins we supposed to wash hands, every 30 minutes a bell rings and all the assembly workers have to go wash hands, but the restrautnts are so busy 24/7 that nobody does this shit JFL nobody wash their hands all day because there is no time.

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh: caught red handed.

vidya,weed and MTB

Go on long run,jog,walk

Being out in nature and in the sun, listening to music, eating raw meat, watching youtube videos. Those are my fav copes.

walk out of the toilet go straight to the assembly line and start making burgers without gloves, they dont wear glvoes there.
Personal hygiene should be stressed, e.g., carefully wash hands with soap and water after defecation and before meals, trim fingernails, avoid scratching rectal area, and keep hands away from the mouth.

Playing guitar.

Worshipping Mammon.

Fapping, video games, music, and driving my car around at night.

if I hadda pick one, prolly anime

Gym and running and sitting in the sun.