Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your guys opinion on Meliorism?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★

Meliorism is the idea that humanity constantly improves and this walk to perfection is unending, its pessimistic in the sense you will awlays be awful, but much better then you were, and still succeed to further develop and definitely improve.

I have incorporated this idea as a doctrine into my ideology. I believe that pain is what creates knowledge, and upon reflection (which is force of will clashing with knowledge) you create progress (vector of movement) towards good. This means that whatever evil happens, the pain from it will always lead to a net positive outcome.

Basically, everything who was Rodion Raskolnikov. Create tragedy, reflect, improve. This does come at a price, that you must be punished for moral evil, because you operated on the material realm by cutting ties towards responsibilitites of good.

You can choose to perfrom evil, knowing you do evil, meaning your purposely choose evil and you're not simply misguided or acted on your worldview thinking you are the good guy (Raslkonikov did, my ideology does not require it), in order to create suffering through tragedy, to sacriffice yourself, so that you will be punished, for the milions that might have done the same, but now won't, as there is new law, new religion and new knowledge to educate them, to safeguard them.

Is there anything more perfect? Usually we scoff and actually allow for the means justify the ends idea to lead us, but here, you use evil, you receive good outcomes, and you get punished as you were not justified. Perfect coherence. Perfect power. You game the system so hard, you cause a bug to appear like in a game, where a great negative or positive number turns into the opposite aligment.

Only Maximiliam Robespierre came the closest to this with his speech to the national assembly from february.

Brutal noreplypill. I'm so radical I scared you.

Meliorism is the idea that humanity constantly improves and this walk to perfection is unending, its pessimistic in the sense you will awlays be awful, but much better then you were, and still succeed to further develop and definitely improve.

I have incorporated this idea as a doctrine into my ideology. I believe that pain is what creates knowledge, and upon reflection (which is force of will clashing with knowledge) you create progress (vector of movement) towards good. This means that whatever evil happens, the pain from it will always lead to a net positive outcome.

Basically, everything who was Rodion Raskolnikov. Create tragedy, reflect, improve. This does come at a price, that you must be punished for moral evil, because you operated on the material realm by cutting ties towards responsibilitites of good.

You can choose to perfrom evil, knowing you do evil, meaning your purposely choose evil and you're not simply misguided or acted on your worldview thinking you are the good guy (Raslkonikov did, my ideology does not require it), in order to create suffering through tragedy, to sacriffice yourself, so that you will be punished, for the milions that might have done the same, but now won't, as there is new law, new religion and new knowledge to educate them, to safeguard them.

Is there anything more perfect? Usually we scoff and actually allow for the means justify the ends idea to lead us, but here, you use evil, you receive good outcomes, and you get punished as you were not justified. Perfect coherence. Perfect power. You game the system so hard, you cause a bug to appear like in a game, where a great negative or positive number turns into the opposite aligment.

Only Maximiliam Robespierre came the closest to this with his speech to the national assembly from february.
I think this idea is completely false. I think that humanity develops in cycles and that the civilizations of the past were MUCH more advanced than modern civilization. Modern humans are also genetical degenerates compared to original humans.