Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What's your favourite video game of all time?

Ragnarok Online, WoW and Grand Chase when I first played them :panties::panties::panties:

Now I can't enjoy them anymore :feelsbadman:

fallout new vegas :feelsokman:
They try to put their stake in everything they see. Nobody's dick's that long. Not even Long Dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick. Thus, the name.

Probably Minecraft. I spent so much of my childhood on that game and have good memories playing with friends. Hearing the OST reminds me of a simpler time when I had nothing to worry about.

I like Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles for the SEGA Genesis. That's my favorite game.

Mario Kart Wii

iu

TF2

Images 26
Images 27
Images 29

These 3 games were a big part of my childhood. Used to play em after coming from school that was back in 2008

My personal favorite is tekken tag tournament for the PS2, so many memories, great soundtrack and sick characters.
Super Mario Galaxy tbh.
Not sure whether 1 (harder, less refined) or 2 (easier, more refined, more fun).
Best 3D Mario if you ask me.
With 64/Sunshine I (personally) didn't like many control-related things which diminish the fun factor and everything after Galaxy became too easy (like 3D world).

The Donkey Kong Country games too. As well as the original Yoshi's Island. Or the Mario & Luigi saga, mostly Partners in time and Bowser's Inside Story due to the perfect music/story. Or the older Paper Marios.

Apart from that I liked WoW/Hearthstone - but only till "The Old Gods". They became however so shitty that I hate them now. And online Yu-Gi-Oh of course.

Last edited:
Skyrim. Most immersive game I've ever played. I don't think I'll get the next elder scrolls game tho.

Crysis 3 ,HL2,Skyrim

Either deus ex or crash bandicoot 2

The Godfather - the game

Probably HOMM2 (PC game) in terms of gameplay and Final Fantasy VI in terms of story. I also love the music in both games.

Although Secret of mana is also a very good video game. It's hard to choose only one.

I would say Diablo 2 maybe. Counter Strike 1.6 comes close.

nah, hl2 is better imo
Half life is cool with the physics and all + ravenholm but it falls off because of the extremely long chapters and how the game turns into a fight wave after wave of combine chore :feelsugh:. Hl1 got funny scientist.

Half life is cool with the physics and all + ravenholm but it falls off because of the extremely long chapters and how the game turns into a fight wave after wave of combine chore :feelsugh:. Hl1 got funny scientist.
I like the long chapters, long game= more fun tbh

fights at hl2 are so easy, it more likely a puzzle/adventure game

Highway17 and sandtraps?
Water hazard is shit too.
they are fine imo
maby water hazar was a bit bad, but other than that, it is good tbh, hl2 is a puzzle fps, classic Valve games you know, dont compare it to games like cod series

they are fine imo
maby water hazar was a bit bad, but other than that, it is good tbh, hl2 is a puzzle fps, classic Valve games you know, dont compare it to games like cod series
Im comparing it to HL 1:feelsjuice:

God of war 2 and the witcher 3 including DLCs

Last edited:
old school runescape thats most hours i put into a game besides rust and i despise rust tbh

gta v and cod blackops

Is it a browser game or on steam? I might try it, I used to play it in class back in 2014
I got it on steam, it came out last month.

Mega Man: Battle Network series

Left for dead 2

Metroid Zero Mission
GTA V online
Shadow of the Colossus
Detroit Become Human
Heavy Rain
Mortal Kombat 3

Zelda Skyward sword wii probably.

If any gamercel is looking to play online games with another fellow gamercel then add me on steam or discord

steam friend code: 240500635
discord: arabcel#3349

I play most games, gmod, mordhau, csgo, rainbow six, left 4 dead, etc