Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favourite subjects in School/College/University?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,480
I guess Art and Maths for me.

And I guess for a bonus question; what subject have you guys always dreaded the most? I'd have to say I.T...

So what about you guys? And why you love those subjects and not like the other?
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,176
Ancient history, modern history, philosophy and psychology. Those just interest me the most. I like math but I can't do the harder stuff. I like reading the classics so English is okay. Science interests me but I never took it as an elective
 
Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
22,107
History, Geography, and Literature. I dreaded math and science though. For me those subjects were more of a memory game than an actual class.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
Battlefield3cel said:
Ancient history, modern history, philosophy and psychology.

Pretty much this.

I'll say that at least some part of me enjoyed at least some part of almost every class/subject I've taken, even more dry subjects like Healthcare Management, or ones that aren't part of my daily life like Spanish. Fuck Accounting though.
 
Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,841
nothing at all
 
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
233
history is my favorite. tbh nothing else comes close for me
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
I like molecular chemistry because the class is full of girls and I get to lust over them while imagining myincel penis in their prime cunts
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
incelman said:
I like molecular chemistry because the class is full of girls and I get to lust over them while imagining myincel penis in their prime cunts

Chemistry is too memory-intensive for me. Bio as well. I hate when you have to straight up memorize things that don't have some sort of anchor in logical deduction and always admire people that are seemingly amazing at it. Props.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
blickpall said:
Chemistry is too memory-intensive for me. Bio as well. I hate when you have to straight up memorize things that don't have some sort of anchor in logical deduction and always admire people that are seemingly amazing at it. Props.

After one point you study so that you can escpape the sui fuel
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
incelman said:
After one point you study so that you can escpape the sui fuel

Lol. Even when I study I can't memorize things for shit. Memorization feels like such a chore, and so meaningless in a society that has the internet and smart phones, but I know that's just a cope.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
blickpall said:
Lol. Even when I study I can't memorize things for shit. Memorization feels like such a chore, and so meaningless in a society that has the internet and smart phones, but I know that's just a cope.

You have to force yourself man. Abandon humanity and become supercomputer.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
incelman said:
You have to force yourself man. Abandon humanity and become supercomputer.

Supercomputers are renowned for their processing power, not for their memory storage. I can handle learning things that rely on inductive reasoning because there is a start and a finish, a process. Memorizing ions was fucking cancer.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
blickpall said:
Supercomputers are renowned for their processing power, not for their memory storage. I can handle learning things that rely on inductive reasoning because there is a start and a finish, a process. Memorizing ions was fucking cancer.

You have to kida exceed your limits. The point is to have a goal. I don't do it for money, I don't do it for fame. I do it so that I can LDAR at home.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
incelman said:
You have to kida exceed your limits. The point is to have a goal. I don't do it for money, I don't do it for fame. I do it so that I can LDAR at home.

Thankfully I'm done with everything outside of my field so I can start careermaxing soon so that I can eventually vidyacel at home 24/7 off savings while eating ramen until I wither away.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
blickpall said:
Thankfully I'm done with everything outside of my field so I can start careermaxing soon so that I can eventually vidyacel at home 24/7 off savings while eating ramen until I wither away.

As an incel there is no point in havign goals or ambitions. The only thing I care about is having sex with a gf and since I can't have then my life is pointless.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,617
incelman said:
As an incel there is no point in havign goals or ambitions. The only thing I care about is having sex with a gf and since I can't have then my life is pointless.

Then why study molecular chemistry?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
blickpall said:
Then why study molecular chemistry?

Cause I got in college and spent 5 years there as a bluepiller but now I know it's over so I have to get out.
 

Similar threads

Soulflayer
Replies
19
Views
919
Med Amine
M
glowoftheatom
Replies
19
Views
736
TheSerpent
TheSerpent
My Name Jeff
Replies
10
Views
483
RegularManlet
RegularManlet
J
Replies
24
Views
669
Suicide Sheep
Suicide Sheep

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top