Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your favourite fakecel copist phrase?

Well?

• "bro ur still a virgin if u use a condom"

• "it's over if you're a sub8 male >:["

• "if chicks don't jump on your dick straight away, it's over"

• "chad or death"

• "the average dick size is like 8 inches bro"

• "I deserve above my looksmatch"

• "I haven't had sex for 6 months im incel boyos it's over :(((("

• "weed 2.5 zesto 5"

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

Some nice fakecel platitudes off the top of my head. Which is the most retarded?

If I had sex 6 months ago, actually if I'd ever had sex at all it would probably be enough to get me to stop obsessing over it. That's what normies don't understand when they talk about going through periods of sexual frustration and/or loneliness. Going 6 months without sex isn't even close to the same thing as being a virgin in your mid twenties.

JoinedSep 5, 2018

Chad or bust, nothing exists between incel and chad

The second to last option because it's the most "in your face".

“Just be white”

tbh

I'm not acquainted with the "Weed 2.5, Zesto 5" one, what the hell is that?

"I haven't had sex for 6 months im incel boyos it's over :(((("
If you don't have been an unkissed virgin in your whole life, then you're a fakecel and don't belong here.

Sub8 theory without qualifiers is the biggest fakecel tell imo

voted sub8 but jbw should also be on there

even tho I shouldve chosen " I havent had sex in 6 months I am an incel =(" or whatever, I chose I deserve above my looksmatch because not only is it said, but it is also implied by many users, showing that they are volcels

(((figures)))

I’m almost certain the real figures are hidden to prevent any kind of revolt.
Hitler did a good job of reducing unemployment, but now they just dismiss it as "invisible unemployment" because he didn't include females in the statistics, even though he brought real unemployment below 0.5%

The expectation that women just come to you. I’ve seen women approach Chad, sure, but he still has to put some effort in. People imagine that being a Chad is like Love Potion No. 9 24/7 but outside of clubs and some public venues, Chad pretty much has to approach. Think of it as having a slowish fastball right in the middle of the strike zone for Chad whereas with us, it’s a slurve and even if we make contact, we pop up and never leave the infield.

sub 8 theorists are hilariously stupid.Though I would say it applies to ethnics. as an 8/10 by ethnic standards would be a 5-6 by western which is enough I guess