Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats your favorite tv show?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Mine is Breaking Bad.

That show is a masterpiece.

I also really like Dexter, You, The walking dead and some others (pretty normie taste ngl)

Mine is Mad Men

the truman show

I recently saw The Pacific and I really liked it. Better than Band of Brothers that’s for sure.

I liked the 2003-2006 original teen titans show a lot. Also like many old Western TV shows like Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Tales of Wells Fargo, and many more

Dexter is pretty good :feelsokman: man I wanted to fuck the shit out of debra in that show :feelsohh:

I have so, so many. That's how I coped most of my life. Lately I've been watching a lot of American Dad, I really like it, it is very funny :feelsokman:

Teen titans (2003)

Bones

Chuck

Breaking Bad

S:feelsYall: goodman spinoff

i could never get into any foreign anime

It’s always sunny

By far the best show I’ve ever seen.

Fuck I need to get laid :feelsbadman:

Athf. Waiting on more smiling friends. Shit cartoon junkie

Surprised nobody said Sopranos

Mine is Breaking Bad.

That show is a masterpiece.

I also really like Dexter, You, The walking dead and some others (pretty normie taste ngl)
Breaking bad was really good, I watched the walking dead until season........10 I think(IIRC season 11 is the last season). My favourite is probably Mr Robot