Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Favorite Fetishes ?

• Thread starter Eternalifeofdoom
  • Start date
Rough sex, bleeding, choking. I want complete control over my foid and make her worship me as her god
Based,:feelsYall: except the 'bleeding' part though tbh.

Last edited:
Rough sex, bleeding, choking. I want complete control over my foid and make her worship me as her god
iu

impregnanting my baby mamma then blocking her on everything and moving out of state

Femdom
What's your favorite fetishes if you get to ascend?
Mine is pussy licking sniffing area around it and maybe underarm licking as well if i really like the foid. Maybe brainrot or am just a high Test and animalistic beast

Apart from booba, ass and pussy, Tall foids, pencil skirts, lips, red hair, freckles, I was pretty much neglected by my female parental guardian and im autistic so i'm also into "mommy" stuff and girlbosses. Thats all i can think of for now

Armpits.
Excessive pubic/body hair.
Sweat.
Sounding.
These are good too

What's your favorite fetishes if you get to ascend?
Mine is pussy licking sniffing area around it and maybe underarm licking as well if i really like the foid. Maybe brainrot or am just a high Test and animalistic beast
Clown girls
And breastfeeding

Chicks in leather - like biker-fashion; catsuits or whatever. Don't ask me why, idk... I just do?

Michelle Pfeiffer Batman GIF
John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF
Movie jay and silent bob strike back ali larter eliza dushku wallpaper preview 3297330685