Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite movie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
need more movies to cope with

The exorcist
Giphy

Depends on the genre

the godfather

Traffic. Came out 20 years ago. It's got Michael Douglas in it, yeah...really intense movie. Beautifully photographed too.

Soy wars Episode III (childhood bias) and Joker are some of the best I've seen. I'm pretty sure I've seen fantasy films way better than those but that's just me.

Taxi Driver is one of my favorites

Postman Pat: The Movie (2014)

Planet of The Apes (ending)

The Blues Brothers is amazing. Good coping movie imo

Children of men.

Check this
  1. Scarface
  2. The Godfather I, II

The Crow

Probably because I'm a sentimental overly empathic sort of individual and despite the revenge plotline and the violence this movie has a clear tender and sentimental side that shines through the longer you watch.

That and I have an excellent musical taste and its soundtrack by Graeme Revell is one of the best ever and has been constantly on my mind ever since I first heard it in the film way back in 1994 (or whenever exactly the movie was released).

Brandon Lee became one of my favorite actors because of this movie which is sad because one could say this role literally killed him but at least he got to show the world his enormous acting talent before he died.

Had he lived he'd of no doubt gone on to become an even bigger star and undoubtably an A list celebrity.

Yet even inspite of his early tragic death the success of the film gave it and him a cult following that endures to this day and got him well out of his father's massive looming shadow. I mean think about it, being Bruce Lee's son and trying to break out of THAT shadow to be accepted as your own man with your own talent would not be easy.

Makes me think that "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson's daughters are lucky they weren't born male as how could you even hope to accomplish one third of what he's accomplished as a son?

In the Mouth of Madness

Matrix trilogy.

We live in there.

Lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring

A Clockwork Orange but the book is better.

3D probably war of the worlds but I haven't watched it in years.

2D probably end of evangelion but you need to watch the whole series so I recommend Redline in this category.

Lord of the Rings

Interstellar
3D probably war of the worlds but I haven't watched it in years.

2D probably end of evangelion but you need to watch the whole series so I recommend Redline in this category.
2D Kimi no na wa.
tbh

The Shining. I enjoy his books as well.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Full Metal Jacket.

cool cat saves the kids

its a modern day masterpiece. Quentin Tarantino wishes he was a good director as Derrick Savage.

Cool cat might look like your typical PG family-friendly movie but it tells a deeper allegory. Cool cat represents a furrycel who tries to improve his personality by helping other kids. Its a struggle for cool cat to gain to fit into society when he is different from everybody else.

As Nietzsche once said, "Life is the will to power; our natural desire to dominate and reshape the world to fit our own preferences and assert our personal strength to the fullest degree."

Cool Cat tries to shape the world like clay to the best of his power. He does so by helping other kids.

I rate this movie 10/10

Last edited: