Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your favorite horror movie and why?

The Re-Animator

The Re-Animator

Recruit
★★
I basically love every body horror movie. For some reason I feel alive after watching them. I also really enjoy the art work. Anything you guys can recommend? I'm open to everything.

subspecies, i like it a lot
all the landscapes and the castle are real, and I like the vampire's look

subspecies.jpg

Videodrome with Debbie Harry and ultra-jewish looking actor, from 1983.
Perfect Blue, psychothriller anime movie.
The Hills Have Eyes, the first one.
And Christine by John Carptenter (I had a fantasy about romance with a car, yuck)

Evil dead and Hellraiser series.

The Re-Animator

i like this movie too, but lovecraft's short stories are better, and the ending in the book is much better

Probably this move called Black Mountain Side. I wouldn’t say it’s the best movie ever but i love the story. Basically this small team of guys in the Arctic discovers a weird ancient artifact and after that weird things keep happening and they start to lose their minds. They’re isolated and don’t have contact with the outside world and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Some of the scenes were legitimate creepy Af

I am not into Horror Movies but the first the saw movie was decent

The Shining because it has so many layers.

The Hills have eyes is so fucking good

It's brootal too, the main character's wife gets raped and her dad gets burned alive :shock:

Probably this move called Black Mountain Side. I wouldn’t say it’s the best movie ever but i love the story. Basically this small team of guys in the Arctic discovers a weird ancient artifact and after that weird things keep happening and they start to lose their minds. They’re isolated and don’t have contact with the outside world and it just keeps getting worse and worse. Some of the scenes were legitimate creepy Af
Thanks, haven't heard of that one, sounds sublime.

The exorcist. I know it's normie but i like the pacing and the build to its conclusion. The script is good as well. Another factor is that I believe in the piece of shit(god) and that adds extra value. :feelskek: