Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite Gen 1 Pokèmon?

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

UFOs, Big Rigs and BBQ
★★★★★
Mine's Porygon
Porygon

Too bad he got axed from the anime after the December 16 1997 incident

it's hard to beat Porygon
but ever since i was a kid i always had a spot for Beedril

Big Dick Bee (AKA Beedrill)

I wanted to become Machamp

Blastoise, Nidoking, Omastar, Tentacruel, Starmie, Sandslash were absolute kangs on my blue playthrough

Venosaur as I beat the game with it and essentially no other Pokemon. I really liked the strategy of leech seed + sleep powder (and some razor leaf inbetween).

Venosaur as I beat the game with it and essentially no other Pokemon. I really liked the strategy of leech seed + sleep powder (and some razor leaf inbetween).
Based, the Bulbasaur line is my favorite gen 1 starter line too.

Magikarp, the most incel Pokémon

He can turn into Gyarados though. Bidoof is probably the most incel pokèmon now that i think of it, he's only really useful as a HM slave and that's it. Even his evolution sucks.

He can turn into Gyarados though. Bidoof is probably the most incel pokèmon now that i think of it, he's only really useful as a HM slave and that's it. Even his evolution sucks.
The Magikarp that turn into Gyarados are the fakecel Magikarp

Haunter | Pokédex

this whole line is one of my favorites ever
pokemon f GIF

Gengar. But I like them all. I was tempted to start playing gen 1–3 games again but I just don't have time for that shit anymore (because I'm an adult who's still trying to do something with my life despite being an incel).

Gengar. But I like them all. I was tempted to start playing gen 1–3 games again but I just don't have time for that shit anymore (because I'm an adult who's still trying to do something with my life despite being an incel).
Become a priest

Never in my life. Why the fuck do you think I should do that?
Your christian, Could be fun to control a whole church also stop swearing, Its not right if your christian, Faen, Fjandinn, Fuck also used to call the devil.

Your christian, Could be fun to control a whole church also stop swearing, Its not right if your christian, Faen, Fjandinn, Fuck also used to call the devil.
I'm not a Christian.

Are you a Christian @Lonelyus?

Are you a Christian @Lonelyus?
i have no idea what i am anynore, I am a blob in existance suffering waiting for my ethernal collapse trying to make sense of this world, Its not easy, I hope gods are watching over me but i doubth, If they made me an incel they do not love me and want me to suffer.

i have no idea what i am anynore, I am a blob in existance suffering waiting for my ethernal collapse trying to make sense of this world, Its not easy, I hope gods are watching over me but i doubth, If they made me an incel they do not love me and want me to suffer.
I have come to the same conclusion tbh.

That one that u can fuck she looks like a plant

Last edited:
In east asian legends, if a magicarp is strong enough to swim upstream and up a waterfall, it can become a garydos.

My shit is snorelax. Live heavy LDAR young.

call me basic, Charizard