Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your favorite female character in fiction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Mine is Anna from the Metro games.
And remember, can't be worship if she isn't real. :feelsYall:

My girlfriend

Hmm, I'd have to say a character from DDLC though I'm not quite sure which one to pick.

in:
Age of Mythology, Egyptian heroes, Infantry heroes
Amanra

EDIT

COMMENTS (8) SHARE

Amanra
Unit information
First appearance
Age of Mythology
Type
Hero
Statistics
Hit points
Speed
Line of sight
Resists
Hack (50%)
Pierce (50%)
Crush (99%)
Pop. use
Aoe3 icon melee
Melee attack

Damage
Hack (8)
Multipliers
Myth Units (6)
Set Animals (3)
Aoe3 icon ranged
Ranged attack

Damage
Hack (36)
Multipliers
Myth Units (6)
Range
9 (Jump Attack)
"Isis, hear my plea. I have been betrayed by a servant of Set. Send your blessing upon me, and I will have vengeance!"
—Amanra
Amanra is an Egyptian hero mercenary leader in Age of Mythology and one of the protagonists in Fall of the Trident and The New Atlantis.
Amanra wields a bladed staff and shield and her special ability is to take a great leap, sometimes allowing her to jump over walls in much the same manner as an Anubite.

Can’t think of any off the top of my head

inb4 deleted for female worship

Hillary Clinton (Hildog)

I don't mind foids in video games tbh, unless they're obviously forced in. I'd say, for the most part, 2D anime girls.

I’m honestly surprised the twi’lek loli isn’t mentioned more on here.
I'm not.

Most millennials/zoomers were still shitting in their diapers or baking in their momma's bellies when that game was released.

{Sigh}

Anyway princess Zelda used to be my absolute favorite female heroine of all time and personal waifu but since Miyamoto and Nintendo allowed Aonuma to fuck the franchise right into the ground for so long my love waned and ebbed and now I have to admit that Mission Vao for even just being in one game is a much better waifu for me.

Far more character development than Zelda too, which is both sad and pathetic for a franchise that has gone on as long as Zelda has where another game can come along and only have a character appear in it's first iteration that single time who gets leagues and bounds more character development than a far more famous character thats been around for literal decades already.

Last edited:
I ain't gonna bite your bait. Can't afford any more warnings.

Zerotwo
GEMINI AALIYAH     358s   378s QSvaCSt8ixs 2401
Images 78
C6512422cda7e1aac001227168bffff1
Unnamed 3
G Sm6d0qIwQxUGHIp m2WFUkvh0USixgCCr2r2SQEz0ZqVLF7R9PGXwEEyS3cE6Q3aF7AMwUCRSq361R JweL8OlcL4Bp
Tenor 16
Unnamed 2
Unnamed 6
01 29
Images 100
1546184782 215 Darling in the FranXX  215
The girl I want
Images   2020 04 23T010925696
Ezgifcom crop 5
2TZqLIFx9XIhd  01  01
36c67b32c440222aba90a8c44827f2bd

Last edited: