Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your favorite drink?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I love energy drinks so my favorite drinks are Red Bull and also Blue Agave Full Throttle. My favorite non-energy drinks are Vernor's ginger-ale, Scottish raspberry ginger beer by Crabbies, and also Pepsi and some Mountain Dew variants.

good ol’ fashioned water does the trick

Hate to say it but soda is my vice. Wish I could quit it but I have so very little to enjoy otherwise. I usually go with sugar free 80% of the time to cut down on sugar.

Hate to say it but soda is my vice. Wish I could quit it but I have so very little to enjoy otherwise. I usually go with sugar free 80% of the time to cut down on sugar.
Yeah, just enjoy it bro. We have so little to enjoy in life so we might as well enjoy the things we are able to have

I also enjoy myself some good energy drinks, i guess my favorite would be monster energy (original flavour), but iced coffee is also very nice ngl.

Yeah, just enjoy it bro. We have so little to enjoy in life so we might as well enjoy the things we are able to have
That’s true. Plus I justify it that I don’t have a sweet tooth, rarely drink alcohol, don’t smoke or use any rec drugs. It’s my 1 vice.

I also enjoy myself some good energy drinks, i guess my favorite would be monster energy (original flavour), but iced coffee is also very nice ngl.
Yeah, monster is good. And I was at a book store and some guy gave me a sample of a good iced caramel coffee and it was delicious

Vanilla latte never hurts. I found out on St. Elliots day I actually really like them.

Vanilla latte never hurts. I found out on St. Elliots day I actually really like them.
I have yet to try one. But if Elliot the Great enjoyed it, I also will

Milk, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Mt. Dew, HiC, and Canada Dry ginger ale

Anything with alcohol in it

Dang! I spilled my latte!

Whey protein shake.

My favourite energy drink would be Monster. For anything that is non-energy, it would either be water, Dr. Pepper, or Mountain Dew sometimes I would drink Coca-Cola on some occasions.

Mountain Dew & Diet Coke

Caramel Frap from Starbucks

Chocolate milk
I used to love strawberry milk when I was younger, but I drank so much chocolate milk in school that I'm tired of it now

water or iced coffee

Other than water, a soda local to my area

just water, its what i drink the most

sulfuric acid

chocolate soy milk
Monster Mango Loco

anything that is cheap and has a high percentage of alcohol.

Flavored sparkling water by far. I need a cherry lime flavored sparkling water. That would hit the spot.

Anything With soy

Ginger kombucha.

Ginger kombucha.
Ragefuel that one of my favorite grocery stores took out the soda fountain and replaced it with a Kombucha tap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back