Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your favorite child hood show

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Too many to name. Doug,Rugrats,Hey Arnold,Rocko's Modern Life,Courage the Cowardly Dog,Ed,Edd'nEddy,Billy and Mandy,PowerPuff Girls,Pokemon,Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z,Sailor Moon, Samurai Pizza Cats, Speed Racer, Voltron,Ronin Warriors, Tin Tin, Inspector Gadget and the list goes on and on and on....
when i see your avi
Mispi

Difficult to choose. I liked Ed , edd and eddy too
spongebob was great until season 4, I used to love watching hey arnold despite its kind of meaningless sketches most of the time, then comes kappa mikey for a funny mixture of anime/western animation tropes, avatar the last airbender was and will always be #1 of my favorites (korra sucks hard tho). Drake and Josh had its moments but generally I never was into this kind of teen shows. Btw simpsons/futurama/family guy/south park/whatever "adult" oriented animation series you name suck my balls, with the exception of occasional King of the Hill. My name is Earl could get real funny until some dumb half-naked foid got screen time.