Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s your favorite call of duty?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Mine is of course bo1

Bo1 is the best game of all time seconded by bo2

I am an old-schooler. So, from CoD 1 to MW2. The later generation seemed like absolute rubbish to me. The essence of the game and its clear competition with Counter-Strike was lost.

There are no games like those anymore. So balanced, so polished, with dream settings, an incredible plot, no foids, without so many skins...

Just CoD.

It will never return to this time, where I was happy.

I am an old-schooler. So, from CoD 1 to MW2. The later generation seemed like absolute rubbish to me. The essence of the game and its clear competition with Counter-Strike was lost.

There are no games like those anymore. So balanced, so polished, with dream settings, an incredible plot, no foids, without so many skins...

Just CoD.

It will never return to this time, where I was happy.
Have you ever played bo1? Mw3? Bo2? Cold War? Those are the top tier video games of all time you should try

Much better than overrated garbage mw2

Have you ever played bo1? Mw3? Bo2? Cold War? Those are the top tier video games of all time you should try

Much better than overrated garbage mw2
I did. All of them trash compared to the esence of the game. Some of them have good campaign, but trash multiplayer.

Trash you say..., from MW2 to BO1 the multiplayer became a piece of shit. Bland, cartoonish graphics and a pretentious reboot of the WW1 campaign.

4/10

Last edited:
It's the reverse of yours. My favorite was B02 and B01 was second.

Black Ops 3 'Failed' Open World Campaign Leaked in Images

Level 1000 in multiplayer and spent thousands of wagiebucks on codpoints :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Blops 1, Honestly all the cod games pre ghost were good.
Black Ops 3 'Failed' Open World Campaign Leaked in Images'Failed' Open World Campaign Leaked in Images

Level 1000 in multiplayer and spent thousands of wagiebucks on codpoints :feelshaha: :feelskek:
only played blops 3 for the zombies and never touched the multiplayer or campaign ngl.